Windows 10: I have problem restoring files after format

Discus and support I have problem restoring files after format in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all I have a problem in Hardisk I have a hardisk 1 tb Divided into two Partition 1-Local Disk D 465GB 2-Local Disk E 465GB It appeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nawaf2015, Nov 26, 2018.

1. nawaf2015 Win User

I have problem restoring files after format

Hello all

I have a problem in Hardisk

I have a hardisk 1 tb Divided into two Partition

1-Local Disk D 465GB

2-Local Disk E 465GB

It appeared on the Hard Disk D

For example, sometimes
    It does not appear on the system

These messages appear when I want to login on Hard Disk

+the request could not be performed because of an I/O Device error select disk 2

+attributes disk clear readonly

+is not accessible access is denied
    -----------------------------------------------
    There was a data statement
    Programs EXE
    Music
    PDF files
    Game EXE
    Etc etc
    ---------------------------------------------

Now

Format was done for Hard Disk D

After that I changed the name of Hard Disk D to Hard Disk E

I tried to retrieve the data but did not come back correctly

The question is now

Name change is important in restoring files after formatting ؟

Please help because the data for me is very important

Note
    I have used these programs

1- Wondershare Data Recovery
    2- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
    3- Remo Recover

But useless to restore files correctly and accurately

:)

nawaf2015, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Laurijan Win User

How to restore formatted files?

Hi!

I friend of mine is going to give me a harddisk he accidently formated and i will restore the files is possible..

Which programs could do the job.. i prefere freeware or similar..

Lauri

Laurijan, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Nov 26, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

1. I have problem restoring files after format - Similar Threads - problem restoring files

2. Is it possible to restore any apps I used to have after a format on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to restore any apps I used to have after a format on my computer?: I reset/format my computer and my apps are gone, is it possible to recover any apps that are gone on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-restore-any-apps-i-used-to-have/fe26c925-31f1-400e-a593-fa1e8d3b2dce
  3. Is it possible to restore any apps I used to have after a format on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to restore any apps I used to have after a format on my computer?: I reset/format my computer and my apps are gone, is it possible to recover any apps that are gone on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-restore-any-apps-i-used-to-have/fe26c925-31f1-400e-a593-fa1e8d3b2dce
  4. How to restore files from CD after formatting as USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore files from CD after formatting as USB: At my office, we received a CD with files already burned on, but when we tried to view them on the computer, it immediately popped up "How do you want to use this CD?" and you could either choose "as a CD" or "as a USB." My coworker chose "USB," which then immediately...
  5. How to restore files from CD after formatting as USB

How to restore files from CD after formatting as USB: At my office, we received a CD with files already burned on, but when we tried to view them on the computer, it immediately popped up "How do you want to use this CD?" and you could either choose "as a CD" or "as a USB." My coworker chose "USB," which then immediately...
  6. Problem remaining after formatting and restoring windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem remaining after formatting and restoring windows 10: I made a bootable pendrive containing windows system image. Then I foematted it to remove apps which are slowing down pc. But after restoring windows 10, no apps deleted and the problem still persists, why? According to their statement they should have formatted everything...
  7. Problem remaining after formatting and restoring windows 10

Problem remaining after formatting and restoring windows 10: I made a bootable pendrive containing windows system image. Then I foematted it to remove apps which are slowing down pc. But after restoring windows 10, no apps deleted and the problem still persists, why? According to their statement they should have formatted everything...
  8. Problem remaining after formatting and restoring windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. File Format Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Format Problems: Hello, my all files are affected with rbs format. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-format-problems/49ecfbed-5dc3-4481-b800-0581f50b06e9"
  10. Having a problem with formatting PC?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Having a problem with formatting PC?: Hi there, I may I have a problem with my pc and am not sure. Of course I googled the problem before coming here but did not find an answer that really helped. My problem supposedly is that I started formatting my Windows 10 (latest version) Desktop Computer and once it got...