Windows 10: i have problem sign in my account

Discus and support i have problem sign in my account in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have problem sign in my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SUNITAAGARWAL1, Feb 25, 2021.

1. i have problem sign in my account

i have problem sign in my account

:)

SUNITAAGARWAL1, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. i have problem sign in my account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Feb 25, 2021
  3. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 25, 2021
  4. i have problem sign in my account

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

i have problem sign in my account

1. i have problem sign in my account - Similar Threads - problem sign account

2. I'm having problems with signing in my childs account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having problems with signing in my childs account: I was prompted to sign back into my daughters account on her pc. However when I try to sign in it keeps saying sorry its not you it's us https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-problems-with-signing-in-my-childs/09070ca0-e361-4ff3-8931-c5d901c6fc73
  3. I'm having problems with signing in my childs account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I'm having problems with signing in my childs account: I was prompted to sign back into my daughters account on her pc. However when I try to sign in it keeps saying sorry its not you it's us https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-problems-with-signing-in-my-childs/09070ca0-e361-4ff3-8931-c5d901c6fc73
  4. I'm having problems with signing in my childs account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have a problem when i sign in with microsoft account in windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i have a problem when i sign in with microsoft account in windows: hello when i sign in windows with microsoft account i have a problem after i put email and password i cant sign in and they say try again and i try and nothing changed...
  6. i have a problem when i sign in with microsoft account in windows

i have a problem when i sign in with microsoft account in windows: hello when i sign in windows with microsoft account i have a problem after i put email and password i cant sign in and they say try again and i try and nothing changed...
  7. I have a problem with sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with sign in?: I have signed in this account in add account with google option for a long time ago. So I didn't use this account anymore. But each time I want to add an account with google option. This account will be auto filled in this. How can I delete it?...
  8. I have a problem with sign in?

I have a problem with sign in?: I have signed in this account in add account with google option for a long time ago. So I didn't use this account anymore. But each time I want to add an account with google option. This account will be auto filled in this. How can I delete it?...
  9. Having problems with signing into my Microsoft Account password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Having problems with signing into my Microsoft Account password.: Basically, I just got a new laptop IdeaPadS145 for reference and I tried to sign in with my account but then the problem started.Everytime I'd type in the password and it'd accept it as the right password. But I need to redo it again to reconfirm, I'd do just that and click...
  10. I have a problem in sign in!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem in sign in!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iTady74 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjuh6o/i_have_a_problem_in_sign_in/