Windows 10: I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After 74% it show that windows 10...

Discus and support I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After 74% it show that windows 10... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After completing all term and condition while installing after 74% it show that windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jai_986, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Jai_986 Win User

I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After 74% it show that windows 10...

I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After completing all term and condition while installing after 74% it show that windows 10 installation is failed, tried more then 5 time with local disk c and with pen drive too but tis showing same .also i had tried deleting iso file and again downloaded more then 4-5 times but not working .help to solve problem pls !!!!

:)

Jai_986, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 8, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After 74% it show that windows 10...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

1. I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After 74% it show that windows 10... - Similar Threads - problem while updating

2. I have Windows 10 Home and constantly have a problem with one [1] update: 22H2, it shows me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 Home and constantly have a problem with one [1] update: 22H2, it shows me...: It's about a year I have this problem and Microsoft can't solve it. Just keep saying that it's an error message with saying Try it later and no explanation how to solve it...
  3. I have Windows 10 Home and constantly have a problem with one [1] update: 22H2, it shows me...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have Windows 10 Home and constantly have a problem with one [1] update: 22H2, it shows me...: It's about a year I have this problem and Microsoft can't solve it. Just keep saying that it's an error message with saying Try it later and no explanation how to solve it...
  4. I have Windows 10 Home and constantly have a problem with one [1] update: 22H2, it shows me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. problem after 74% installation it show installation is failed

problem after 74% installation it show installation is failed: I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After completing all term and condition while installing after 74% it show that windows 10 installation is failed, I tried more then 5 time with local disk c and with pen drive too but its showing same .also i had tried...
  6. problem after 74% installation it show installation is failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem after 74% installation it show installation is failed: I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After completing all term and condition while installing after 74% it show that windows 10 installation is failed, I tried more then 5 time with local disk c and with pen drive too but its showing same .also i had tried...
  7. problem after 74% installation it show installation is failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After 74% it show that windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After 74% it show that windows 10...: I have problem while updating window 8.1 to windows 10 .After completing all term and condition while installing after 74% it show that windows 10 installation is failed, tried more then 5 time with local disk c and with pen drive too but tis showing same .also i had tried...
  9. Major Problem with Windows 10 updates 6/8/2021-8/11/2021 having the same problem having to...

Major Problem with Windows 10 updates 6/8/2021-8/11/2021 having the same problem having to...: Hi, I'm having a problem with my Windows 10 again today, ever time I try to open my document files my Windows 10 shuts down and restarts all by itself all the icons and folders app icons disappear off my screen and my computer is useless for about 20-30 seconds and then it...
  10. I have a problem while install windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a problem while install windows 10: I try to do clean install windows in my sister notebook when I try to select the drive to install windows 10 I got this error The disk you try to select has MBR partition ,please select disk that has EFI or GPT disk. [img] 11100