Windows 10: i have problem with blue screen win 10

Discus and support i have problem with blue screen win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; dear i have problem with blue screen win 10 i click on Advanced options then Startup Repair or system restore or any other option it will ask me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AYMAN123, Sep 6, 2016.

1. AYMAN123 Win User

i have problem with blue screen win 10

dear i have problem with blue screen win 10
    i click on Advanced options
    then Startup Repair or system restore or any other option it will ask me admin password there no screen to inter password
    or you must be administration to select any Advanced options

please help me

thank you all

:)

AYMAN123, Sep 6, 2016
  2. mikejwg Win User

windows 10 dual boot problems

hi

i have been running windows 10 beta t p on its own hdd alongside my win 7 ssd and all worked fine just picked which drive i required on boot up. i have just installed final free version onto the same hdd replacing the beta t p version and now there is
    no dual boot just a blue screen with win 10 and win 10 rollback i tried removing the win 7 drive and a blue screen says boot problems tried removing the win 10 drive same problem blue screen with boot problems, cant access win 7 ssd even on its own, keep both
    drives in and can only boot to win 10 if you change boot settings in bios to windows 7 drive it still boots to win 10 drive if you change settings to boot windows 10 drive it blue screens again

any ideas

ps new to this site so hope posted in the right place

mikejwg, Sep 6, 2016
  3. Boban24 Win User
    Boban24, Sep 6, 2016
  4. i have problem with blue screen win 10

HonorGamer, Sep 6, 2016
Thema:

i have problem with blue screen win 10

1. i have problem with blue screen win 10 - Similar Threads - problem blue screen

2. i have problem in my pc i have blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have problem in my pc i have blue screen: i have problem my pc working on safe mode , i tolk with support and advise me .after restart the problem stilland after he assist send me this massege In future, you could use our self-help websites to resolve some issues. The sites are : https://answers.microsoft.com and...
  3. i have problem in my pc i have blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have problem in my pc i have blue screen: i have problem my pc working on safe mode , i tolk with support and advise me .after restart the problem stilland after he assist send me this massege In future, you could use our self-help websites to resolve some issues. The sites are : https://answers.microsoft.com and...
  4. i have problem in my pc i have blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem I have with win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem I have with win 10: I'm having a big problem with openning everything. When i try to open cmd or taskmgr it's says - "No such interface supported"I can't open anything beside some apps, Windows antyvirus just simply doesn't work like other antyviruses. Can i do something about this?...
  6. I'm having a blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm having a blue screen problem: Recebi tela azul, não sei o que está fazendo meu computador apresentar esse erro, já tentei de tudo, testei HD, MÉMORIA, e não consigo resolver o erro "ntoskrnl.exe" CÓDIGO "0x00000109" . Baixei o BluescreenView e ele mostra que é causado pelo Driver: ntoskrnl.exe e causado...
  7. I have been having problems with blue screen of death

I have been having problems with blue screen of death: Recently I have been having problems with my computer crashing to blue screen whenever I open a program. I have no clue what is the problem need help. Attached is a link to the my system info along with my minidump files....
  8. Win 10 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Blue Screen: How do I change my system files and settings? I *can't enter desktop* so I have to do everything on the blue screen. I also *do not have a system image* and when I do system restore there will always be a problem that says *system files and settings not changed*...
  9. i have windows 10 problem restart with a blue death screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    i have windows 10 problem restart with a blue death screen: i have windows 10 problem. an error (system_service_exception) and (resource_not_owned) appears suddenly during operation how to solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-problem-restart-with-a-blue/c4fcc85c-6300-4213-8670-a05c92092af9
  10. i have problem with blue screen

i have problem with blue screen: my laptop asus fx504ge 116615