Windows 10: I HAVE problem with connection with my friend

Discus and support I HAVE problem with connection with my friend in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We playing on ps4 And I cant join to my friends server IT says UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WORLD friend cant join to me We HAVE the Microsoft account please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xXDestXx, Feb 11, 2020.

1. xXDestXx Win User

I HAVE problem with connection with my friend

We playing on ps4 And I cant join to my friends server IT says UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WORLD friend cant join to me We HAVE the Microsoft account please help

:)

xXDestXx, Feb 11, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Feb 11, 2020
  4. I HAVE problem with connection with my friend

Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

I HAVE problem with connection with my friend

1. I HAVE problem with connection with my friend - Similar Threads - problem connection friend

2. Hello friends, I have a problem that I cannot solve for 2 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello friends, I have a problem that I cannot solve for 2 months: . When I share the internet via USB from my phone, it gives a 'Limited' error and I have difficulty downloading many files. Can you help me?...
  3. Hello friends, I have a problem that I cannot solve for 2 months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello friends, I have a problem that I cannot solve for 2 months: . When I share the internet via USB from my phone, it gives a 'Limited' error and I have difficulty downloading many files. Can you help me?...
  4. Problem with hearing my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with hearing my friends: I have a problem, when i star screen recording, you simply cant hear my friends. I mean during the recording you can, but on the record you cant and its like this with all the mics....
  5. Problem with hearing my friends

Problem with hearing my friends: I have a problem, when i star screen recording, you simply cant hear my friends. I mean during the recording you can, but on the record you cant and its like this with all the mics....
  6. Help, my friend is having the same problem on windows ten.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, my friend is having the same problem on windows ten.: submitted by /u/TheNineteen88 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4uqgc/help_my_friend_is_having_the_same_problem_on/
  7. My friend is having issues with their microphone

My friend is having issues with their microphone: Every time we get into an Xbox Live party, I can hear his game audio, as well as myself speaking a half second later. Can anyone help? (They're using a headset for both microphone and sound) submitted by /u/The_Reddit_Squid [link] [comments]...
  8. My friend having problems with his PC

My friend having problems with his PC: As you can see in the video, the apps on his desktop keep changing size and his mouse starts vibrating and sometimes loses control entirely. Apperantly this also happens when he's in google chrome though I'm not sure if they're related. He's tried restarting his PC, changing...
  9. Friend connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friend connect: My friend is playing tribez using ipad and through facebook. I playing tribez through the Microsoft app. I cant play tribez on facebook on my laptop. How so we connect as neighbors?...
  10. Online Friends connection

Online Friends connection: My friend and I frequently play Minecraft together. We are currently having an issue that we have not been able to solve hence why I am on the help page. He has been working on a cool world and wanted to show me. I try to join and either I immediately get an 'Unable to...