Windows 10: I HAVE problem with connection with my friend

Discus and support I HAVE problem with connection with my friend in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We playing on ps4 And I cant join to my friends server IT says UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WORLD friend cant join to me We HAVE the Microsoft account please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xXDestXx, Feb 11, 2020.

1. xXDestXx Win User

I HAVE problem with connection with my friend

We playing on ps4 And I cant join to my friends server IT says UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WORLD friend cant join to me We HAVE the Microsoft account please help

:)

xXDestXx, Feb 11, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Feb 11, 2020
  4. I HAVE problem with connection with my friend

Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

I HAVE problem with connection with my friend

1. I HAVE problem with connection with my friend - Similar Threads - problem connection friend

2. i have a problem with my headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i have a problem with my headphones: they only play music and some times they play game music is there a setting i can change so i can make it so it plays all sounds? (they are bleutooth submitted by /u/Quinten1401 [link] [comments]...
  3. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  4. I have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds: Dear all I have a case which involves airpods and my Lenovo yoga 500 windows 10 the problem is: my airpods connected to a laptop, but no sound has come out. the situation I already check, the windows 10 system Bluetooth its say connected as the picture below :...
  5. I have problems with my PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have problems with my PIN: From one moment to another now Windows does not recognize my PIN, I have not had time to investigate, because I followed some indications and it tells me something of a code. Thanks in advance....
  6. I have some issues with my connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have some issues with my connection: I have some issues with my connection. My internet connection has been failing on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-issues-with-my-connection/46ba0fdf-c840-416b-b875-4b2555d61c31
  7. my friend has problem with his pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my friend has problem with his pc: Hello, my name is Ibrahim my friend has strange problem when he use his pc show many icon bug on screen like next image [ATTACH] after that bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I have search about bluescreen but I don't find anything for windows 10 Anyone has the solution....
  8. i have lost my bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have lost my bluetooth connection: it is not showing in Device Management not a techi so I am concerned about making changes that I am unsure about/ anyone else have this issue? How did you rectify?...
  9. i have problems with my Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have problems with my Wifi: i have problems with my Wifi. the connection fails only on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problems-with-my-wifi/a3675ce7-83bd-4bfa-b002-3a61a594230e
  10. I have a problem with my GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have a problem with my GPU: For some reasons whenever i play GTA V i lag really badly , the game itself says it use 3.5gb vram yet in msi afterburner it shows the gpu is on 99% on usage the graphic card is 1070