Windows 10: I have problem with installing windows 10. It doesn't come next option.

Discus and support I have problem with installing windows 10. It doesn't come next option. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was installing windows 10 but when It comes to the network setting option it doesn't come up. I also put in network details it takes some times then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbdulKadir6, Jan 19, 2021.

1. I have problem with installing windows 10. It doesn't come next option.

I was installing windows 10 but when It comes to the network setting option it doesn't come up. I also put in network details it takes some times then says something happened. then come to this page again. My laptop is a dell. Please help me, someone.

I have problem with installing windows 10. It doesn't come next option. [​IMG]

:)

AbdulKadir6, Jan 19, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 19, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 19, 2021
  4. I have problem with installing windows 10. It doesn't come next option.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

I have problem with installing windows 10. It doesn't come next option.

1. I have problem with installing windows 10. It doesn't come next option. - Similar Threads - problem installing doesn't

2. I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...: The download is finishing properly while installing the problem is coming that and error occurred while installing Windows 10, version 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-problem-while-updating-windows-10/36d4c0e4-3550-4cc8-b3be-a0274cf843ca
  3. I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...: The download is finishing properly while installing the problem is coming that and error occurred while installing Windows 10, version 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-a-problem-while-updating-windows-10/36d4c0e4-3550-4cc8-b3be-a0274cf843ca
  4. I am having a problem while updating windows 10 and the problem is coming will installing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The next Windows 10 feature update is coming in October

in Windows 10 News
    The next Windows 10 feature update is coming in October: Microsoft released the first feature update for Windows 11 this week. The Windows 11 2022 Update introduced several usability improvements and changes to Microsoft's newest operating system and additional content, including File Explorer tabs, will be launched next month....
  6. Windows 10 installer restarts and doesn't progress to next step

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installer restarts and doesn't progress to next step: I'm trying to do a clean install of windows 10 home on a corsair mp400 nvme ssd. I'm using a bootable USB made with the Windows Media Creation Tool. I select my language and keyboard, click through to Install now, select Windows Home edition, accept the eula, and select the...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't have boot option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't have boot option: Today I tried to install Ubuntu through USB and after turning off my windows 10 I clicked multiple times F12 button for opening the boot options and it did. But the problem is there is no any option for choosing the boot option. Please help me. submitted by /u/MohShameem12...
  8. Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out: Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-doesnt-have-install-option-its-grayed-out/bf90f39c-12f6-470f-b68a-dc51e519c15a
  9. Windows 10 Sets interface is not coming with the next update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sets interface is not coming with the next update: The Sets interface is not coming to your computers with the next Windows 10 update codenamed Redstone 5. Microsoft today in a blog post announced that they’re taking the Sets feature back and it’ll be released to the Insiders again when it’s ready. The report suggests that...
  10. I have a problem while install windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a problem while install windows 10: I try to do clean install windows in my sister notebook when I try to select the drive to install windows 10 I got this error The disk you try to select has MBR partition ,please select disk that has EFI or GPT disk. [img] 11100