Windows 10: I have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds

Discus and support I have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear all I have a case which involves airpods and my Lenovo yoga 500 windows 10 the problem is: my airpods connected to a laptop, but no sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YansenMulyadi, Nov 13, 2019.

1. I have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds

Dear all

I have a case which involves airpods and my Lenovo yoga 500 windows 10

the problem is: my airpods connected to a laptop, but no sound has come out.

the situation I already check, the windows 10 system Bluetooth its say connected as the picture below :

I have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds 0d051516-17a5-42d4-8839-f74464fa886a?upload=true.png

http://prntscr.com/pwir4p picture bluetooth setting

which I noticed, the other tutorial showed, connected, voice, and sound.

here the proof :

I have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds 3bc595c2-e4a3-4c00-bf21-d020161b9863?upload=true.png

and in the sound setting, there no option to choose which one the output, you can check the picture below :

I have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds 85c2c246-9350-46a3-becb-728fea601d72?upload=true.png

so anyone has any idea how to fix these

:)

YansenMulyadi, Nov 13, 2019

2. My AirPods are randomly cutting out on my laptop.

Hello. When using my AirPods on my Dell laptop (with built in Bluetooth), the sound cuts out all the time (often for at least a minute) and glitches a lot. I've researched the problem and it seems to be relatively
    common, but I cannot find a solution. Other Bluetooth devices connected to my laptop (keyboard and speakers) are working completely fine, although the speakers lag every so often. However, this is very minor. The AirPods on the other hand make it completely
    impossible to listen to anything. They work beautifully on my iPhone so it may be a problem with the drivers on my laptop. My Logitech receiver dongle for my mouse may also be interfering, but that is probably very unlikely. Any suggestions to help me out
    would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

zackwilkinson, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Bluetooth keeps re-connecting my airpods...

To whom it may concern,

I've always had so many issues with bluetooth on windows, but this recent one is extremely irritating. The airpods on my windows 10 bluetooth keeps wanting to auto connect to my PC. Every time I connect it to my mac, it just automatically decides to connect
    itself back to my pc 30 seconds later. The only way of stopping this is by disconnecting the airpods manually on my pc before connecting to my laptop or phone. If the airpods are connected to the pc, and I then decide I want to connect it to something else,
    I always have to disconnect it on my pc first. Why does windows have priority over this device as appose to my phone or macbook? Rebooting my laptop also automatically connects the airpods without asking. You'd think that connecting the airpods to another
    device would automatically disable it on the previous device.

Regards,

Liam

LiamMunday, Nov 13, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

I have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (GoogleI have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

I have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds

1. I have problem with my airpods connected to my windows 10 laptop, but no sounds - Similar Threads - problem airpods connected

2. when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears but this is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears but this is not...: when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears for 2-3seconds and after that it again comes back but this is not happening in other laptops...
  3. when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears but this is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears but this is not...: when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears for 2-3seconds and after that it again comes back but this is not happening in other laptops...
  4. when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears but this is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. i have a problem with sound on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem with sound on my laptop.: hii have a problem with sound on my laptop, actually there is no sound . even if i connect bluetooth speaker the volume remains on zero its not going up, it says NO OUTPUT DEVICE FOUND. Please help....
  6. i have a problem with sound on my laptop.

i have a problem with sound on my laptop.: hii have a problem with sound on my laptop, actually there is no sound . even if i connect bluetooth speaker the volume remains on zero its not going up, it says NO OUTPUT DEVICE FOUND. Please help....
  7. I have an unusual problem with my airpods.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unusual problem with my airpods.: As the title says, i have ana unusual problem with connecting my airpods to my new laptop running under windows 11.to put in you in a more understanding position, i have seen all the videos of how to connect airpods and it worked, the airpods connected to my laptop but thez...
  8. I have an unusual problem with my airpods.

I have an unusual problem with my airpods.: As the title says, i have ana unusual problem with connecting my airpods to my new laptop running under windows 11.to put in you in a more understanding position, i have seen all the videos of how to connect airpods and it worked, the airpods connected to my laptop but thez...
  9. My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not

My airpod is already connect to PC but sound is not: only one choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-airpod-is-already-connect-to-pc-but-sound-is/d21ff26c-b921-41bb-b743-d5c0261e085c
  10. Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop

Connecting my Airpods to my Dell laptop: Can you please advice how I can connect my Apple Airpods to my Dell laptop? Cant seem to connect thru Bluetooth. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connecting-my-airpods-to-my-dell-laptop/f9a1546a-4252-4cd6-8ac4-c0ca3ee7693f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my airpods say connected but i cant hear

2. windows 10 airpods only one has sound

3. airpods will not connect to laptop

4. my airpods say connected but i cant hear hp laptop,
  5. airpods grainy on laptop,
  6. no sounds comes out when airpods connected to surface pro,
  7. airpods connected to laptop but no sound,
  8. airpods connect to laptop no sound,
  9. why are my airpods only connecting to my pc,
  10. why doeds the volume on my airpods sound weird when connected to my laptop,
  11. AIRPODS CONNECTED TO DELL LAPTOP BUT NO SOUND,
  12. connect airpods to laptop no sound,
  13. cant hear airpods on windows pc,
  14. sound over dell labptop not airpods,
  15. airpods are connected to pc but no sound