Windows 10: I have problem with my Internet issues.

Discus and support I have problem with my Internet issues. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem with internet wifi on my laptop. initially the wifi was ok. and now every time I open game like PUBG or any online games the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by InedDen, Jul 3, 2020.

1. InedDen Win User

I have problem with my Internet issues.

I have a problem with internet wifi on my laptop.
    initially the wifi was ok. and now every time I open game like PUBG or any online games the wifi automatically disconnected and have to activate it via "device manager - network adapters - intel r wireless AC 9560 160Mhz" there is a yellow mark on my driver. I have updated the latest driver before, but the problem remains the same and I reinstall my WindowsOS and the problem remains the same. and now can't open my game app :
    Please help fix whether there is a problem?
    MSI GF63 THIN 9RCX laptop.

:)

InedDen, Jul 3, 2020

2. Internet issues with Windows 10

Hello Bryan,

We are sorry to know that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Set Internet Explorer as default browser

I suggest you to set Internet Explorer as default web browser and restart the computer and see if it helps.

Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions

Hope this helps, get back to us if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 3, 2020
  3. I have problems with my internet connection, despite taking advice.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions
    given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 3, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

1. I have problem with my Internet issues. - Similar Threads - problem Internet issues

2. having issues with my internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having issues with my internet.: I'm not entirely sure what parts my computer has, I don't really use it for anything other than games, but sometimes my internet will just completely flop and reach like 3Mbps on a speed test, and will feel that slow as well. I have done a lot of things, restarting, clean...
  3. having issues with my internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having issues with my internet.: I'm not entirely sure what parts my computer has, I don't really use it for anything other than games, but sometimes my internet will just completely flop and reach like 3Mbps on a speed test, and will feel that slow as well. I have done a lot of things, restarting, clean...
  4. I am having a similar problem with my internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a similar problem with my internet.: Split from this thread.I am having a similar problem with my internet. I am using a prepaid dongle and just stopped connecting. I have tried all the advice and nothing is working. Is costing me my subscription also. I cannot even use my Microsoft subscription account. It has...
  5. I am having a similar problem with my internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having a similar problem with my internet.: Split from this thread.I am having a similar problem with my internet. I am using a prepaid dongle and just stopped connecting. I have tried all the advice and nothing is working. Is costing me my subscription also. I cannot even use my Microsoft subscription account. It has...
  6. I am having a similar problem with my internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I have issues with the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have issues with the internet: So i built a new pc, installed windows 10 on it, and because my motherboard doesn't support wifi i plugged in the cable, i set up a dial-up connection and connected to it. The problem with it is that it keeps disconnecting, especially when i do something that requires...
  8. Internet problem i have

Internet problem i have: I have my current pc for about 3 years and i never had any internet issues. Yesterday i did a factory reset to my pc after some issues with crashing i had and now everytime i try to download something my internet crashes (its just in my pc and wifi is still active) so its not...
  9. I have an internet problem

I have an internet problem: Hi guys, I have an internet problem, my PC doesn't connect with internet cable, the cable is fine and I can see the internet port in the PC were you put the internet cable powers on. Is there a fix? submitted by /u/deusMPkiller [link] [comments]...
  10. Having problems with my internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having problems with my internet: Having real big problem with the internet. When i am in the log in screen i can connect to the wifi. But once im logged in its impossible. The toolbar icon is gone, none of the available network even show, can connect through "system, setting, network". And, to top it all...