Windows 10: i have problem with my PRINTER to Comunicate with my computer?

Discus and support i have problem with my PRINTER to Comunicate with my computer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; this Printer drive me craysi need help with the communite?ok thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eloy E Carrera34, Jan 13, 2019.

1. i have problem with my PRINTER to Comunicate with my computer?

this Printer drive me craysi need help with the communite?ok thanks

:)

Eloy E Carrera34, Jan 13, 2019

2. I have some times problems with the comunication betwin my Printer and Computer Hp Deskjet 1050 A and Lenovo

How can I get the Computer and printer to comunicate with out all the problems. Some time there is nothing wrong and other time I have big problems with it. They then will not comunicate.

Finn Herskind, Jan 13, 2019
  3. printer comunication problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community. I will certainly assist you with the issue.

Provide the following information to assist you further:

1. Does the issue occur only with printing online applications?

2. Did you connect any other printer to your pc and check the status?
    3. Have you logged into Microsoft account?

I suggest you to log out of the system, restart the system and log into Microsoft account and check if that helps.

You may also run the printer diagnostic utility tool to check if that helps.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the troubleshooter to check for printer problems.
    Refer the link to run the troubleshooter:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Method 2:
    I suggest you to make printer as a default printer you can follow the below steps:

1) Click the Start button.

2) Go to Settings.

3) Go to Devices and select a printer.

4) Select Make default.

Method 3:

Download the latest printer drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if it helps.

Refer the link below to download latest printer drivers:
    Not Found | Epson Malaysia

It is also recommended that you install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance.

Swathi Ravichandran, Jan 13, 2019
  4. i have problem with my PRINTER to Comunicate with my computer?

Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

i have problem with my PRINTER to Comunicate with my computer?

1. i have problem with my PRINTER to Comunicate with my computer? - Similar Threads - problem PRINTER Comunicate

2. I have a problem with my printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my printer: I have a dnp ds rx1 printer and i can not connect it to my window 10.I tried everything but i can not connect it.I tried install companies driver and i could not install it.I tried uninstall it and install it again but that also did not help.I do not know what to do now.Also...
  3. I have a problem with my printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my printer: I have a dnp ds rx1 printer and i can not connect it to my window 10.I tried everything but i can not connect it.I tried install companies driver and i could not install it.I tried uninstall it and install it again but that also did not help.I do not know what to do now.Also...
  4. I have a problem with my printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a problem with my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem with my computer!: I was playing a car simulator game with my steering wheel that randomly disconnects and reconnects...my computer froze and an bosd showed on screen with code name : system_service_exception. The computer booted normally after the blue screen,i checked the minidump folder and...
  6. I have a problem with my computer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my computer!: I was playing a car simulator game with my steering wheel that randomly disconnects and reconnects...my computer froze and an bosd showed on screen with code name : system_service_exception. The computer booted normally after the blue screen,i checked the minidump folder and...
  7. I have a problem with my computer!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I have a problem with my computer.

I have a problem with my computer.: I open setting and I open storage and it said 10.2GB size of Apps and feature but I only count them is 1.03GBCan you fix that?I don't know why ? and my computer is 24.8GB...
  9. I have problem with my printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have problem with my printer: My printer stopped working. I called canon they informed me the signal isn't getting to the printer. Its a new printer 2 months old, just stopped working. Can i talked to a person please?...
  10. Conputer not comunicating with wireless printer

Conputer not comunicating with wireless printer: I have a computer using Windows 10, as of yesterday it worked fine wirelessly with my HP Envy 5660 printer. After a paper jam and ink cartridge change it stopped working. It told me to download the latest software for the printer, I did, since then the computer and printer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix comunication error printer desktop?

2. WINDOWS WILL NOT COMUNICATE WITH HP PRINTER

3. comunicate with my printer wifi