Windows 10: i have problem with Taskmgr

Discus and support i have problem with Taskmgr in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hola, el "Taskmgr" me muestra uso de cpu al 100% pero no lo esta usando en realidad. alguna forma de arreglarlo?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johancifuentes, May 12, 2021.

1. i have problem with Taskmgr

hola, el "Taskmgr" me muestra uso de cpu al 100% pero no lo esta usando en realidad. alguna forma de arreglarlo?

:)

johancifuentes, May 12, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 12, 2021
  3. Thyan Win User
    taskmgr, regedit and other functions not running: error: the parameter

Well, DISM is not running (just a black window for a split second, and then nothing) and the In-place upgrade did not work either (tried it with a USB flash drive): I got the same error window: D:\setup.exe the parameter is incorrect *Sad.
    I also tried to copy the exe files for taskmgr, regedit and DISM from another computer, but I still get that error. Either something was erased from my Win10 (by a malicious attack), or some running process is preventing Windows from running .exe files (which I cannot stop, since taskmgr would not run). Thanks for your suggestions, but so far I can do none of the things you suggested.

Thyan, May 12, 2021
  4. i have problem with Taskmgr

2 Ethernet Connections Shown in TaskMgr after 1709 FCU

All,

I use taskmgr daily, so I notice and like the new GPU meter for my NVidia card in my HP8760w laptop. However, now I also have 2 Ethernet meters shown. (this computer only has one connection. Currently taskmgr Performance looks like:

i have problem with  Taskmgr 04b8f95e-dfd0-4e0c-b049-f2ccbaa1c6bf.png

Checking Control Panel/Network Connection, there is a connection listed for the Hypervisor Ethernet Connection, e.g.

i have problem with  Taskmgr 4f4b73c7-b5c8-4d6a-b1ff-1e6bd1236d4f.png

This was present in 1703 and caused no problem in taskmgr Performance. The second Ethernet meter shown in taskmgr is the vEthernet Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet. I have no guests active making use of the adapter. This never showed as a second Ethernet meter
    in taskmgr before the 1709 update. If this is a new feature, then I'm happy to ignore it, but if is another of the little problems I'm having with 1709, I'm happy to try and help fix it.

Is it a new feature of 1709? If not, how do I restore the 1703 appearance with only the one Ethernet connection shown for my RJ45 connected controller??

David C. Rankin, May 12, 2021
Thema:

i have problem with Taskmgr

1. i have problem with Taskmgr - Similar Threads - problem Taskmgr

2. PC problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC problem: So 2 days ago I updated all the drivers on my PC and i restarted my PC for the stuff to go through and for some reason it'll take me to desktop and my screen will go black every 3-5 seconds but if i were to spam click an app to hope that it will openbecause the apps go away...
  3. Pesky virus problems again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pesky virus problems again: Alr more viruses woopie alr so I scrapped my old laptop my Alienware and bought a gaming desktop from a metro center I plugged in a old usb with all my documents and I know I done messed up as that usb had infected documents I...
  4. Problem with Win 10 system repair disk or recovery disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with Win 10 system repair disk or recovery disk: I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me regarding safety disks/usb. I have Windows 10 Home 64bit. It says ut is version 19042, 1502 I am trying to make a new up-to-date Windows system repair disk. My previous repair disk seems to boot up fine but the two brand new...
  5. Problem starting windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem starting windows: Hi, I have a question about my Asus laptop with Windows 10. Right after turning the wheel under the windows 10 logo, the screen will startflash as if the system were searching for a driver. Please do not know how to do this. Thank you in advance for your reply...
  6. 3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store: Hello, I am trying until now unsuccessfully to install 3D Builder on my laptop running Windows 10 from Microsoft Store.In any case I am encountering some problems with Microsoft Store, because also other apps don't install at all, pratically I click on "Ottieni" Get I suppose...
  7. Whenever I boot up my pc I get "RunDLL There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever I boot up my pc I get "RunDLL There was a problem starting...: I tried using task manager to delete it and cmd software scanning but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-boot-up-my-pc-i-get-rundll-there-was-a/14fcf28e-50b0-45cd-991b-9231815df1c0
  8. Microsoft Store Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Problem: So I was trying to download things on Microsoft store but each time I try it says error, I rested my pc with cloud download and now Microsoft store isn't on my pc anymore how can I reinstall it I've watch the video showing how to trouble shoot and stuff but none of it works?...
  9. Problems with games on Windows 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with games on Windows 10.: Hi! I recently bought the xbox gamepass for pc subscription and I have been having some problems. I've been having input lag, so for example, my pointer is always a bit behind my real mouse when its moving. It only happens with windows 10 games, whenever I use apps such as...
  10. Window login problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window login problem: my hotmail account is disabled of mistyping many times and I used it for Windows 10 logon. To log in, it says my passwords are wrong. I can't reach to my hotmail. How should I do after I have been tested all the ways of changing username, localgroup administrator passwords in...