Windows 10: i have problem with Taskmgr

Discus and support i have problem with Taskmgr in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hola, el "Taskmgr" me muestra uso de cpu al 100% pero no lo esta usando en realidad. alguna forma de arreglarlo?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johancifuentes, May 12, 2021.

1. i have problem with Taskmgr

hola, el "Taskmgr" me muestra uso de cpu al 100% pero no lo esta usando en realidad. alguna forma de arreglarlo?

:)

johancifuentes, May 12, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 12, 2021
  3. Thyan Win User
    taskmgr, regedit and other functions not running: error: the parameter

Well, DISM is not running (just a black window for a split second, and then nothing) and the In-place upgrade did not work either (tried it with a USB flash drive): I got the same error window: D:\setup.exe the parameter is incorrect *Sad.
    I also tried to copy the exe files for taskmgr, regedit and DISM from another computer, but I still get that error. Either something was erased from my Win10 (by a malicious attack), or some running process is preventing Windows from running .exe files (which I cannot stop, since taskmgr would not run). Thanks for your suggestions, but so far I can do none of the things you suggested.

Thyan, May 12, 2021
  4. i have problem with Taskmgr

2 Ethernet Connections Shown in TaskMgr after 1709 FCU

All,

I use taskmgr daily, so I notice and like the new GPU meter for my NVidia card in my HP8760w laptop. However, now I also have 2 Ethernet meters shown. (this computer only has one connection. Currently taskmgr Performance looks like:

i have problem with  Taskmgr 04b8f95e-dfd0-4e0c-b049-f2ccbaa1c6bf.png

Checking Control Panel/Network Connection, there is a connection listed for the Hypervisor Ethernet Connection, e.g.

i have problem with  Taskmgr 4f4b73c7-b5c8-4d6a-b1ff-1e6bd1236d4f.png

This was present in 1703 and caused no problem in taskmgr Performance. The second Ethernet meter shown in taskmgr is the vEthernet Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet. I have no guests active making use of the adapter. This never showed as a second Ethernet meter
    in taskmgr before the 1709 update. If this is a new feature, then I'm happy to ignore it, but if is another of the little problems I'm having with 1709, I'm happy to try and help fix it.

Is it a new feature of 1709? If not, how do I restore the 1703 appearance with only the one Ethernet connection shown for my RJ45 connected controller??

David C. Rankin, May 12, 2021
Thema:

i have problem with Taskmgr

1. i have problem with Taskmgr - Similar Threads - problem Taskmgr

2. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  3. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  4. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  5. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  6. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  7. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  8. How to solve this problem please help me

9. 3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/q5ix7l/browser_hiding_task_bar_in_windows_11/Same problem as here. I have the PC configured to turn off the screens after 15 minutes. For work reasons I have to leave the computer on all night. So I turn off the screens before I...
  10. 3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it

3 years with this problem and Microsoft didn't fix it: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/comments/q5ix7l/browser_hiding_task_bar_in_windows_11/Same problem as here. I have the PC configured to turn off the screens after 15 minutes. For work reasons I have to leave the computer on all night. So I turn off the screens before I...