Windows 10: i have problem

Discus and support i have problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; SourceWindows Modules Installer WorkerSummaryWindowsWcpOtherFailure3Date‎6/‎15/‎2021 9:55 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MOHAMMEDFARAZDAQ, Jun 16, 2021.

1. i have problem

SourceWindows Modules Installer WorkerSummaryWindowsWcpOtherFailure3Date‎6/‎15/‎2021 9:55 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: WindowsWcpOtherFailure3OsVersion: 10.0.19041.1022:1File: wcp\componentstore\storelayout.cppFunction: ComponentStore::CRawStoreLayout::HydrateFileUsingForwardAndReverseDeltasLine: 1682Status: 800f0984StackHash: 0xfaab3132OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033Extra information about the problemBucket ID: 47bfdd7a08fb4e7dc00a35ba8eec85be 1155795329752008126

:)

MOHAMMEDFARAZDAQ, Jun 16, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jun 16, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

i have problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

i have problem

1. i have problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Font Size Problem in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font Size Problem in File Explorer: When is Microsoft going to fix the tiny font size problem in File Explorer? This is ridiculous and frustrating! How many millions of users need to complain before "you guys" listen and fix this very annoying problem?...
  3. Log in problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log in problems: I am currently running windows 10. I booted my computer up this morning and it did not bring up the usual log in screen. Instead it brought up a black screen with cmd prompt asking me to log in via cmd prompt. After going through the steps on the cmd prompt i got the error,...
  4. Microsoft Account Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Problem: Hello, I Keep Getting Notifactions About hows theres a Problem With My Microsoft Account, What Does This Mean?regards corgi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-problem/ff22c635-a596-46b5-8063-cff4f92f6d9b
  5. Problem accessing E drive on Hyper-V VM after server crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem accessing E drive on Hyper-V VM after server crash: Running Windows 2016 server with a hyper-v Gen 2. Two hard drive files are attached to the VM, C drive and E drive. The physical box crashed. When it was repaired the server booted as well as all of the VM's with the exception of the E drive on this VM. When I try to access...
  6. dual monitor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor problem: so recently my second monitor has stopped working i have made sure all drivers are updated it turns on start up but then on the login it turns of and comes up saying no signal the monitor is an acer v193w and its vga to hdmi its plugged into the gpu and my main monitor is too...
  7. Network, Bluetooth and one USB driver having problems suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network, Bluetooth and one USB driver having problems suddenly: So, I have 3 problems. First, My Network adapter is Intel AC-9560 but i don't know how IntelR AX201 is getting automatically installed even after uninstalling it more than 10 times ?!??!. Also, the AX201 drivers is showing:"This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed}...
  8. My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer has a serious problem PLEASE HELP: Hello, I have a problem. This past week every time when I turned on my PC it randomly turned itself on and off again. The same happened a couple of days ago as usual so I brushed It off because I couldn't do anything. But it got worse and worse. A couple of days ago my PC did...
  9. How can you fix the v4.0.30319 problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can you fix the v4.0.30319 problem? Please help: Hello people, Recently I've been getting this issue for many things such as paint.net as it is in need to get framework. Issue message : To run this application you first must install one of the following versions of the .NETFRAMEWORK: v4.0.30319 I've tried to use the turn on...
  10. pdf file problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pdf file problem: from last 3 days i am trying to open my pdf files in microsoft edge but when it open my screen freezes and i have to restart my laptop to get out of it. I tried open an another pdf but the same problem occured and i had to restart my laptop again....