Windows 10: I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

Discus and support I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am a Digital Marketer. I travel a lot. I have been traveled to Iran previous month. I was trying to enter my Microsoft Store from my laptop.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hadidmamasani, May 19, 2019.

1. I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

Hi,

I am a Digital Marketer. I travel a lot. I have been traveled to Iran previous month. I was trying to enter my Microsoft Store from my laptop. But it didn't load. I am wondering what was the problem.

Does anyone know about this problem?

:)

hadidmamasani, May 19, 2019
  2. MajidBM Win User

Offline map of Iran

It seem here maps deleted Iran from the list, because Iran deleted in android app here we go, too.

MajidBM, May 19, 2019
  3. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, May 19, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 19, 2019
Thema:

I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

1. I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran - Similar Threads - problems accessing apps

2. i have a problem from running an app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have a problem from running an app: hello i have a problem that when i try to open an app it appears then it close quickly when i checked event viewer i saw this:Activation of app Microsoft.Dayton.3dda4e214d_8wekyb3d8bbwe!AppStateofDecay2 failed with error: The app didn't start. See the...
  3. I have a problem accessing the Windows store (and using the Netflix app). When I type into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem accessing the Windows store (and using the Netflix app). When I type into...: I have a problem with Windows Store. When I type in the search box, random numbers and letters appear. The same thing happened with the Netflix app. I could access Netflix via Firefox....
  4. I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.: Hello, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating system...
  5. I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.: Hi, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating...
  6. I have a problem with Windows 10 Photo app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a problem with Windows 10 Photo app: I failed to import video from iPad to Windows 10 Photo app. I tried to do it through Photo app according to the instructions but when I clicked on add this folder to pictures, the system closed the program...
  7. Windows Ten having a problem accessing the Workgroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Ten having a problem accessing the Workgroup: My first post on Tenforums. A recent addition to my home network simply called HOMENET consisting of an XP-style Workgroup brought forward to Windows 7 on two PCs. Now I've added a third running Windows 10 to experiment with. The Win10 is producing an error and not...
  8. while install and uninstall app i having a problem ..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    while install and uninstall app i having a problem ..: [ATTACH] To continue, Enter an admin username and password I am unable to enter yes ,but I am opening my laptop from the administration so that......
  9. There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store: Hi, Recently Lynda.com app that I have downloaded from the store is showing no internet access message. I have checked in firewall settings, both inbound and outbound filters allowing it to access the internet. the app was working fine till the week ago, I don't know...
  10. I have a strange problem with Quick Access view

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a strange problem with Quick Access view: I have a strange problem with Quick Access view: all of a sudden files are displayed as in every other folder in a single list, and I can't select By group etc. to restore original mixed view: Correct: [img] Broken: [img] I tried to reset settings from Folders...