Windows 10: I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

Discus and support I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am a Digital Marketer. I travel a lot. I have been traveled to Iran previous month. I was trying to enter my Microsoft Store from my laptop.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hadidmamasani, May 19, 2019.

1. I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

Hi,

I am a Digital Marketer. I travel a lot. I have been traveled to Iran previous month. I was trying to enter my Microsoft Store from my laptop. But it didn't load. I am wondering what was the problem.

Does anyone know about this problem?

:)

hadidmamasani, May 19, 2019
  2. MajidBM Win User

Offline map of Iran

It seem here maps deleted Iran from the list, because Iran deleted in android app here we go, too.

MajidBM, May 19, 2019
  3. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, May 19, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 19, 2019
Thema:

I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

1. I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran - Similar Threads - problems accessing apps

2. DST for Iran

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DST for Iran: Windows changed the clock on March 22nd 2023 for Iran but Iran has stopped following Daylight Saving Time. This is a bughttps://time.is/time_zone_news/iran_cancels_daylight_saving_time...
  3. Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...: Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I open the program, it just rotates. I also tested it with VPN. Can you help me?...
  4. Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...: Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I open the program, it just rotates. I also tested it with VPN. Can you help me?...
  5. Hello, I live in Iran and I do not have access to the Microsoft Store in Windows 11. When I...

6. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem to download apps from microsoft store: HI. i updated my laptop to windows 10 and when i want download minecraft bedrock or any another apps, my screen blacking and my system start hanging. I do reset store and clear cache and enable UAC and start troubleshooter but my store not fixed. please help me to fix it....
  7. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

I have problem to download apps from microsoft store: HI. i updated my laptop to windows 10 and when i want download minecraft bedrock or any another apps, my screen blacking and my system start hanging. I do reset store and clear cache and enable UAC and start troubleshooter but my store not fixed. please help me to fix it....
  8. I have an accessibility problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have an accessibility problem.: My computer seems to tab through options on the desktop and other windows applications, but not in independent applications. For example, posting here on reddit through Firefox was breezy, but editing the video to include only the necessary footage was a matter of spam...
  9. i have a problem from running an app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have a problem from running an app: hello i have a problem that when i try to open an app it appears then it close quickly when i checked event viewer i saw this:Activation of app Microsoft.Dayton.3dda4e214d_8wekyb3d8bbwe!AppStateofDecay2 failed with error: The app didn't start. See the...
  10. There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store: Hi, Recently Lynda.com app that I have downloaded from the store is showing no internet access message. I have checked in firewall settings, both inbound and outbound filters allowing it to access the internet. the app was working fine till the week ago, I don't know...