Windows 10: I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.

Discus and support I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joseph D.Ponce, Feb 22, 2019.

1. I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.

Hello, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application.
    I already have the operating system updated to Windows 10.

:)

Joseph D.Ponce, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

can't download games from store

Hi Krishna,

You might be experiencing this issue because of a connectivity issue or the Microsoft Store cache is corrupted. In order to diagnose the problem, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent apps and games from downloading and installing correctly. To run the troubleshooter, kindly refer to the following article:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: Manually reset the Windows Store app cache then try to download games again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt, and right-click Command Prompt
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

We also recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through

Windows Update
    and check if it helps resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, kindly send us a reply with the following information so we can further pinpoint the cause of this issue:

• Do you only experience this issue when downloading a specific game from Microsoft Store? If yes, what is the name of the specific game you are trying to download?
    • Have you tried downloading the game by accessing
      Microsoft Store using your web browser
      ?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Gino Des, Feb 22, 2019
  3. not able to download games from store

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues with downloading games from the Windows Store. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your account may be restricted from downloading games that are inappropriate for your age.
    • Games you're trying to download are not available in your current region.
    • Corrupted app data
    • An outdated Windows 10 OS

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using an adult or a child account?
    • Is the Microsoft account you're using in the Windows Store app the same as your Windows 10 user account?
    • Are you using an administrator user account?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with downloading and installing games from the Windows Store.

Catherine Cus., Feb 22, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.

Windows Store problem

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest you to manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.

1. I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store. - Similar Threads - problems downloading games

2. I have problem with download aplications from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problem with download aplications from microsoft store: Hello I have problem with download apps from microsoft store and other your websites/aplications for example xbox app.Its error code: 0x800700E7 I think you can help me,see you next time ....
  3. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

I have problem to download apps from microsoft store: HI. i updated my laptop to windows 10 and when i want download minecraft bedrock or any another apps, my screen blacking and my system start hanging. I do reset store and clear cache and enable UAC and start troubleshooter but my store not fixed. please help me to fix it....
  4. Problem downloading a game from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem downloading a game from the store: I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store, but while it was downloading, my laptop shut down because it was not connected to power.I went back to the store, the partially complete download has disappeared and when I try to download...
  5. I downloaded a game from microsoft store and have a problem need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I downloaded a game from microsoft store and have a problem need help!: Hello everyone, as you can see I have a problem with microsoft store. I was downloading sea of thieves and put a timer to shut my pc down, i gave 15 more minutes to be sure. The game's size is 52.5 GB and I downloaded it to my ssd because couldn't download it to hdd. There...
  6. Problem with downloading games from Microsoft Store

Problem with downloading games from Microsoft Store: I use two Microsoft account. I downloaded apps using the first account. But I cannot download games using the second account. I tried to clear Microsoft Store cache - it didn’t help...
  7. Problems downloading games from the Microsoft Store

Problems downloading games from the Microsoft Store: When I restored my PC to factory settings recently, I tried to reinstall a game from the Microsoft store, but I still receive 'no devices found'. I tried adding a device but nothing works Help...
  8. Having problems downloading and installing games from Microsoft Store on PC

Having problems downloading and installing games from Microsoft Store on PC: Hi! Trying to install/update some games in microsoft store, but maybe after 1 or 2 gb of downloading it says "failed" i dont know whats the problem ive been trying to search for it all over internet but i cant find anything, its quite annoying because i have quite bad...
  9. Problems with games I downloaded from the Microsoft Store

Problems with games I downloaded from the Microsoft Store: The other day I purchased the PC game pass, then promptly downloaded Outer Worlds. The game downloaded fine, it took most of the day since it's a large game, but when I tried to access it this morning, there was no history of it ever downloading. It wasn't in my Library, it...
  10. I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.

I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.: Hi, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems downloading phototastic collage download for pc