Windows 10: I have problems downloading MSFS 2020 from DVD. This is simply not acceptable.

Discus and support I have problems downloading MSFS 2020 from DVD. This is simply not acceptable. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All the solutions don't work. and it is impossible to download the product online without incurring a further charge, Microsoft has gone so downhill in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Howell4, Dec 6, 2022.

1. I have problems downloading MSFS 2020 from DVD. This is simply not acceptable.

All the solutions don't work. and it is impossible to download the product online without incurring a further charge, Microsoft has gone so downhill in the past decade. over complicates everything unnecessarily, which is a sure sign that it is employing, overpaying and overindulging in software technicians that have no necessity themselves. kindly tell me how i can remedy this issue where the download stalls half way though loading the DVD's. why is there no link to download the product using the activation key?

:)

James Howell4, Dec 6, 2022
  2. JTer Win User

MSFS 2020

I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen
    I have problems downloading MSFS 2020 from DVD.  This is simply not acceptable. 438a4ba0-bc7c-4cb8-a31b-37ab66fdf6f7?upload=true.jpg

JTer, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Problem with MSFS 2020

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is not working - hung up on "press any key" I think I have been hacked at the last up grade.

Sean

[Original Title: MSFS 2020 - hacked]

SeanLaFontaine, Dec 6, 2022
  4. I have problems downloading MSFS 2020 from DVD. This is simply not acceptable.

Low fps msfs 2020

Low fps when running msfs 2020 with update kb5001330

I cannot delete kb5001330.

Read information that latest updates have resolved problem with kb5001330 but I still have problem with low fps.

Prior to kb5001330 update I had no problem with fps while running msfs 2020.

Mikea

MichaelAntoszkiw1, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

I have problems downloading MSFS 2020 from DVD. This is simply not acceptable.

1. I have problems downloading MSFS 2020 from DVD. This is simply not acceptable. - Similar Threads - problems downloading MSFS

2. I have problems downloading MSFS 2020 from DVD. This is simply not acceptable.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problems downloading MSFS 2020 from DVD. This is simply not acceptable.: All the solutions don't work. and it is impossible to download the product online without incurring a further charge, Microsoft has gone so downhill in the past decade. over complicates everything unnecessarily, which is a sure sign that it is employing, overpaying and...
  3. I have problems downloading MSFS 2020 from DVD. This is simply not acceptable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problems downloading MSFS 2020 from DVD. This is simply not acceptable.: All the solutions don't work. and it is impossible to download the product online without incurring a further charge, Microsoft has gone so downhill in the past decade. over complicates everything unnecessarily, which is a sure sign that it is employing, overpaying and...
  4. Can't download MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download MSFS 2020: When trying to download the last 20GB of MSFS 2020 , The downloader gets to 40% and then goes back to zero and restarts the download all over again of the #1 file. I have plenty of hard drive space and don't understand why this is happening or how to fix it....
  5. MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MSFS 2020: Hi Can someone help with this please? Having a problem with the last mandatory update. No problems in the past, but this last one freezes when I enter the store to download it. Is this something to do with the fact that since the last mandatory update I have bought...
  6. download speed for msfs 2020

download speed for msfs 2020: hi when r u guys gonna finally fix your servers for downloading msfs 2020 when u spend $100 for the sim we shouldnt have to wait 3+ days weeks for it to download its just a joke from a billion $ company...
  7. MSFS 2020

MSFS 2020: Does any one know if reinstalling the game gets rid of some issues. I had no problem with the first issue apart from ridiculous climb attitudes. since then things have gone downhill. Was thinking of a reinstall as perhaps some of the game has been corrupted by files used...
  8. Problem with MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with MSFS 2020: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is not working - hung up on "press any key" I think I have been hacked at the last up grade. Sean [Original Title: MSFS 2020 - hacked]...
  9. msfs 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msfs 2020: Prepurchased, "press any key" hangup when loading. Also get "Loaded" but home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs-2020/f8b1119f-b000-4800-9d51-d22625a77419
  10. msfs 2020

msfs 2020: Flight sim 2020 did not load after 3 days of trying different things. Couldn't get past "Please Wait". Uninstalled msfs 2020 with the intent of starting installation over. Now the install code shows "Redeemed". Is there anything I can do?...