Windows 10: I have problems Microsoft Family Safety TraceID: bX4d38DD20+p/e+N.100.1

Discus and support I have problems Microsoft Family Safety TraceID: bX4d38DD20+p/e+N.100.1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My name Allif Baenana is hereCentury from IndonesiaI'm invited family to Family Safety info bother please wait untilcan't accept invitation is Unusual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Allif Baenana, Jun 3, 2023.

1. I have problems Microsoft Family Safety TraceID: bX4d38DD20+p/e+N.100.1

My name Allif Baenana is hereCentury from IndonesiaI'm invited family to Family Safety info bother please wait untilcan't accept invitation is Unusual activity has been detected this We've detected some activity that couldn't. :

:)

Allif Baenana, Jun 3, 2023

2. i cannot add new family member to safety family TraceID: uN6WMh6IHk+vESwM.6.340

i cannot add new family member to safety family TraceID: uN6WMh6IHk+vESwM.6.340

Ahmed Maziad, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Windows 10 Family Safety is blocking my browser!!!

Can you confirm if you are out of the Family Safety feature on your parent's account on this
    link? If you've confirmed that you're no longer on the list of monitored child accounts, we suggest deleting the Family Safety folder. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard.
    • On the address bar, type this address C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press
      Enter.
    • Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Restart and see if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it went for you.

Ian Ser, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

I have problems Microsoft Family Safety TraceID: bX4d38DD20+p/e+N.100.1

1. I have problems Microsoft Family Safety TraceID: bX4d38DD20+p/e+N.100.1 - Similar Threads - problems Microsoft Family

2. Family safety TraceId: 6JTmkVvRPEewlY6k.14.246

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety TraceId: 6JTmkVvRPEewlY6k.14.246: I have added my kid in Family Safery long ago. When I'm trying to edit his profile, I'm getting the following error message which is really annoying:"Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little...
  3. Family safety TraceId: 6JTmkVvRPEewlY6k.14.246

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety TraceId: 6JTmkVvRPEewlY6k.14.246: I have added my kid in Family Safery long ago. When I'm trying to edit his profile, I'm getting the following error message which is really annoying:"Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little...
  4. Problem with family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with family safety: I'm having issues with my Microsoft accounts. My second one was added as a child account without my consent, and removing it didn't help. I invited my 2nd account to be a parent, but the acceptance process keeps restarting, even after five attempts.this is what I see from my...
  5. Erro no acesso ao Microsoft Family Safety: "TraceID: KMv8wiPNhEuvAYBe.20.44"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erro no acesso ao Microsoft Family Safety: "TraceID: KMv8wiPNhEuvAYBe.20.44": Não consigo acessar o Microsoft Family Safety pelo navegador e pelo aplicativo de celular. Quando tento entrar de qualquer navegador e por qualquer link aparece a mensagem de erro:"Algo não está funcionando em nosso sistema. Aguarde um instante e tente aqui novamente.TraceID:...
  6. Erro no acesso ao Microsoft Family Safety: "TraceID: KMv8wiPNhEuvAYBe.20.44"

Erro no acesso ao Microsoft Family Safety: "TraceID: KMv8wiPNhEuvAYBe.20.44": Não consigo acessar o Microsoft Family Safety pelo navegador e pelo aplicativo de celular. Quando tento entrar de qualquer navegador e por qualquer link aparece a mensagem de erro:"Algo não está funcionando em nosso sistema. Aguarde um instante e tente aqui novamente.TraceID:...
  7. I have problems Microsoft Family Safety TraceID: bX4d38DD20+p/e+N.100.1

I have problems Microsoft Family Safety TraceID: bX4d38DD20+p/e+N.100.1: My name Allif Baenana is hereCentury from IndonesiaI'm invited family to Family Safety info bother please wait untilcan't accept invitation is Unusual activity has been detected this We've detected some activity that couldn't. :...
  8. problem with family safety

problem with family safety: Good morning, My daughter accidentally get out of my family safety account. When I try to add her again its telling me that she is already in one family... So in my account she is not in my family but I can't add her, in her account she is still in my family but she can't get...
  9. Microsoft Family Safety problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety problem: I've been using Microsoft Family Safety now for over a year to control my kids access to their laptops. Today, when my daughter tried to send a request for access she got a response saying "Something went wrong. We're unable to send your request. Are you connected to the...
  10. Microsoft Family Safety problem

Microsoft Family Safety problem: I've been using Microsoft Family Safety now for over a year to control my kids access to their laptops. Today, when my daughter tried to send a request for access she got a response saying "Something went wrong. We're unable to send your request. Are you connected to the...