Windows 10: I have problems with a math problem?

Discus and support I have problems with a math problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the task: Calculate the missing pieces and the area of the triangle ABC if: a= 3,5cm Gamma= 90 degrees alpha=38 degrees would appreciate answers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tapsini, Jun 22, 2020.

1. tapsini Win User

I have problems with a math problem?

the task:

Calculate the missing pieces and the area of the triangle ABC if:

a= 3,5cm Gamma= 90 degrees alpha=38 degrees

would appreciate answers

Lg. Julian

:)

tapsini, Jun 22, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Raviyaj Win User
    OneNote Math

I have downloaded the OneNote App but cannot find Math in the draw Button. Please help to resolve this problem.

Thanks

Raviyaj, Jun 26, 2020
  4. I have problems with a math problem?

Math software saves as Explorer icon - wont open

Hi James,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly answer the follow questions:

• Are you trying to access the Math Software on your desktop?
    • Have you tried to open it from Start> All apps>
      Math Software?
    • Can you provide a screenshot please?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

I have problems with a math problem?

1. I have problems with a math problem? - Similar Threads - problems math problem

2. I have problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem/907aa0a3-901a-459c-9f03-c6c5f05e86c7
  3. I have problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problem: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem/907aa0a3-901a-459c-9f03-c6c5f05e86c7
  4. I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem.: I have a problemIf I'm sending anan email.Or, typing somethingfor the, Microsoft community.I always use Notepad.Today, a pop-up said."Split your page, intwo. Side by side?So, I clicked on it.i.Now, I can't get ridof it. The rest, of thecomputer is fine.But, whenever I use...
  5. I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem.: I have a problemIf I'm sending anan email.Or, typing somethingfor the, Microsoft community.I always use Notepad.Today, a pop-up said."Split your page, intwo. Side by side?So, I clicked on it.i.Now, I can't get ridof it. The rest, of thecomputer is fine.But, whenever I use...
  6. I have this Problem..

in Windows 10 Support
    I have this Problem..: Hi so i have had this pc for some years now and i installed some garbage and i reset my pc dont ask why but then after i reset it some problems started occurring and Somone please help 182696
  7. i have problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have problem: SourceWindows Modules Installer WorkerSummaryWindowsWcpOtherFailure3Date‎6/‎15/‎2021 9:55 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: WindowsWcpOtherFailure3OsVersion: 10.0.19041.1022:1File: wcp\componentstore\storelayout.cppFunction:...
  8. How to solve math problems with new Math Solver in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to solve math problems with new Math Solver in Microsoft Edge: Note: We are in the process of releasing this feature, so it may be a little while before you see it in your respective channel and build. We are excited to announce that you can now use Math Solver in Microsoft Edge to get help with a wide range of mathematical...
  9. I have problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have problem: Can someone explan me why my files are duble size when i install game that is 95GB my i have 190 down from disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem/48b5e9c2-3dad-4a12-8fde-2cda7b469ada
  10. I have a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem: Okay, so this has been happening since last night. My laptop has been acting odd and I can’t understand why its doing so. Here is some background info: ✧My laptop is a Lenovo brand that runs on Windows 10. If any other info is needed here, let me know and I’ll do my best...