Windows 10: i have problems with connectingmy Lumina phone to my data provider

Discus and support i have problems with connectingmy Lumina phone to my data provider in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i recently moved to Germany and got a plan through tks .while I can make calls with the new sim card for some reason the data only works for about 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by - Patton -, Dec 19, 2018.

1. i have problems with connectingmy Lumina phone to my data provider

i recently moved to Germany and got a plan through tks .while I can make calls with the new sim card for some reason the data only works for about 30 second at a time

:)

- Patton -, Dec 19, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 19, 2018
  4. i have problems with connectingmy Lumina phone to my data provider

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

i have problems with connectingmy Lumina phone to my data provider

1. i have problems with connectingmy Lumina phone to my data provider - Similar Threads - problems connectingmy Lumina

2. I have an old Nokia Lumina that I want to use my business account on but I need it Sim...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an old Nokia Lumina that I want to use my business account on but I need it Sim...: I need to speak to a live agent about having my windows phone please. Every company says you are the only ones that can help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-old-nokia-lumina-that-i-want-to-use-my/b7601ed3-bf69-4966-a0fd-7a59a768c89c
  3. I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a...: I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a security code and it has not been emailed to me?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-problems-with-linking-my-android-phone/ab7736d7-48ec-4d91-8d84-73e057959e06
  4. I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a...: I am having problems with linking my android phone to my computer and have asked for a security code and it has not been emailed to me?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-problems-with-linking-my-android-phone/ab7736d7-48ec-4d91-8d84-73e057959e06
  5. I can't connect to the Store with my phone Lumina 640

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to the Store with my phone Lumina 640: I have already restored it to the factory, but this problem continues, it should be noted that it connects to the internet, receives calls, but cannot access the Store and download applications, what can I do? And I would also like to know how to download applications without...
  6. I can't connect to the Store with my phone Lumina 640

I can't connect to the Store with my phone Lumina 640: I have already restored it to the factory, but this problem continues, it should be noted that it connects to the internet, receives calls, but cannot access the Store and download applications, what can I do? And I would also like to know how to download applications without...
  7. I am having a problem with Phone link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem with Phone link...: I am running Windows 10. My router has multiple connections for 2.,4ghz and 5ghz connections. My PC connects on the 5ghz connection, while my phone can only connect on the 2.4ghz connection. I think this is causing an issue with phone link. Other than having to put my PC on...
  8. I am having a problem with Phone link...

I am having a problem with Phone link...: I am running Windows 10. My router has multiple connections for 2.,4ghz and 5ghz connections. My PC connects on the 5ghz connection, while my phone can only connect on the 2.4ghz connection. I think this is causing an issue with phone link. Other than having to put my PC on...
  9. I have problems on my Windows 10 Phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have problems on my Windows 10 Phone: Hello, I Have Problem on My Windows 10 Phone. I can't Start Any Apps & Games. Also I can't Start My Settings. When I Turn On My Windows Phone Restarts repeatedly. I can't Control My Phone. Please Help Me :...
  10. Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone

in Cortana
    Setting up Cortana in my Lumina 950 Windows 10 phone: Hi Support, I am disable and I need to be able to access my Lumia 950 Windows phone by Cortana voice recognition. I use a Plantronics Voyager Legend ear piece with my Windows 10 phone. Where can I find detailed setup instructions to use as a guide to achieve this. Thanks...