Windows 10: I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.

Discus and support I have problems with my bluetooth does not work. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have problems with my bluetooth does not work. I need help try to update my drivers and they are updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by samuelfernandez1, Apr 7, 2019.

1. I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.

I have problems with my bluetooth does not work. I need help try to update my drivers and they are updated

:)

samuelfernandez1, Apr 7, 2019

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Apr 7, 2019
  3. nick255 Win User
    Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Apr 7, 2019
  4. I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.

Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

I have problems with my bluetooth does not work.

1. I have problems with my bluetooth does not work. - Similar Threads - problems bluetooth does

2. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  3. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones: The problem is very specific; When i turn on the pc, the bluetooth device JBLTUNE510BT pair automatically and well, they work, the sound comes out of them.on the bluetooth list, they don't appear, i would not care about that if i didn't need to select them to desactivate the...
  4. I have a problem with my Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have problem with my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have problem with my Bluetooth: I want to connect it with my headphone but it can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-bluetooth/14527d1f-b298-4cd2-b44a-8709456bbd3c
  6. I have problem with bluetooth

I have problem with bluetooth: When i start my bluetooth click on add divece i find only my phone.Then i try to conect it but only is showing conecting.I use hama bluetooth v4.0 class 2.I dont see my speakers or headphones.The product was bought few hours ago....
  7. Unsolved Bluetooth Latency Issue does anyone have my problem?

Unsolved Bluetooth Latency Issue does anyone have my problem?: Bluetooth interference with any usb dongle I use on my pc Bluetooth Works but has the same interference issue no matter what type of Bluetooth it is 2.0-5.0. Issue was found using controllers wirelessly Only a problem on Windows-Linux had no issue I've tested multiple...
  8. My laptop does not have a bluetooth

My laptop does not have a bluetooth: I am using a lenovo thinkpad, processor is core i7vpro and it does not have a bluetooth icon even when I search for it in device manager it does not appear , anyone please help what should I do?...
  9. MY BLUETOOTH DOES NOT WORK

MY BLUETOOTH DOES NOT WORK: The Bluetooth icon does not show anywhere on my PC. Literally, whenever I want to connect, It shows me that Bluetooth does not exist. Even when I go to Device Manager and show hidden icons, Bluetooth is nowhere to be seen. Please what should I do? If there could be a...
  10. "Device does not have bluetooth" – my laptop does have bluetooth, and it stopped working...

"Device does not have bluetooth" – my laptop does have bluetooth, and it stopped working...: I was using the laptop today with a bluetooth mouse and at a random moment it just lost connection. I tried first changing batteries in it – did not pick back up. Then I saw that I couldn't turn bluetooth on/off, because the control center button became glitchy and stays...