Windows 10: I have problems with my PIN

Discus and support I have problems with my PIN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; From one moment to another now Windows does not recognize my PIN, I have not had time to investigate, because I followed some indications and it tells... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by John MJones, Oct 23, 2019.

1. I have problems with my PIN

From one moment to another now Windows does not recognize my PIN, I have not had time to investigate, because I followed some indications and it tells me something of a code.

Thanks in advance.

:)

John MJones, Oct 23, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Oct 23, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Oct 23, 2019
  4. I have problems with my PIN

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

I have problems with my PIN

1. I have problems with my PIN - Similar Threads - problems PIN

2. Problems after inputting Hello Pin - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problems after inputting Hello Pin - Windows 10: I input my Hello Pin and this appears: [ATTACH] The first line of blue suggests that I enter my Hello Pin - but I just have! I then enter my email address and this appears: [ATTACH] I enter my old password and this appears: [ATTACH] I enter my Hello Pin and am...
  3. Problem with Pin Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Pin Sign In: On the start or log in screen, I can't get my pin to be an option to sign in. I have changed my pin several times as suggested by microsoft but whenever I choose the option to use my pin instead of of microsoft password, it tells me the option isn't available. Any help?...
  4. administrator/pin problem

administrator/pin problem: The story starts a few days ago when I received an update and I could not click yes because I did not have and admin username and password. I cant even find where to put the admin username and password in so I ignored it. so now im trying to fix it and its infuriating me so I...
  5. Problem with pin and password before downloading

Problem with pin and password before downloading: Why can't I download a program using my pin? The pin and/or password are both rejected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-pin-and-password-before-downloading/9bae21d5-85c2-4d4b-bc10-cd550a2584e3
  6. Experienced the Pin 20 Display Port Problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Experienced the Pin 20 Display Port Problem: So, my son has the newest and nicest computer in the house. For his birthday, he got enough money to upgrade to a 3rd monitor. He had his primary monitor, a 24" Dell IPS hooked up via Display Port. He has a secondary 24" TN panel hooked up via HDMI. The new monitor is a...
  7. Blue tooth request pin code for connecting mouse, ho to resolve this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue tooth request pin code for connecting mouse, ho to resolve this problem: I can not connect my blue tooth mouse without pin code, mouse has no code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-request-pin-code-for-connecting-mouse/1452197d-7980-470e-9f20-aa73ca12be41
  8. Problems with PIN not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with PIN not working: Have been having problems signing into my computer using my pin, it has happened twice now. I have changed the pin but when computer is shut down again and I try to login, can't get in. It prompts to use A1B2C3 to continue. I do this and I enter the pin and it...
  9. Windows 10 pin log on problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pin log on problem: Windows does not accept pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pin-log-on-problem/6431eb40-112c-485c-8006-9e17766e2ad7
  10. Login Problems: PIN is not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login Problems: PIN is not available: There is an ongoing problem with Windows 10 when logging in. After providing my PIN number I get a message that says "your PIN is not available." I then am given an option to re-set my PIN. Starting this process I'm asked for my password, which is accepted. Then I'm...