Windows 10: I have problems with the wireless connection, I see "re-activate manually or in a few...

Discus and support I have problems with the wireless connection, I see "re-activate manually or in a few... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rodo-B [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f452gd/i_have_problems_with_the_wireless_connection_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rodo-B, Feb 15, 2020.

1. /u/Rodo-B Win User

I have problems with the wireless connection, I see "re-activate manually or in a few...

/u/Rodo-B, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Problem with wireless connection

Hi,

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the following link:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Also applies to Windows 10.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to un-install the current version of wireless card driver installed and then try to download and install wireless card drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check.

Follow the steps on how to un-install the wireless card driver.

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Network adaptors.

• Right click on wireless card driver and select
      Un-install.
    Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
    OK to remove the driver.

After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Computer will load the network adaptor card. Now you may check with the issue.

If the above steps doesn't help, I suggest you to login to other computer which has internet connectivity, visit the computer manufacturer website of the issue computer and then download the latest driver
    for the wireless card and save it to a external flash drive. Once you successfully save the drivers setup file, insert the flash drive on the issue computer and then try to install the drivers and check with the issue.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Wireless Sync Zune Manually

Hello intodevel,

Thank you for writing. Yes, it is possible to manually start the wireless sync, and to start it, please follow these steps:

• Make sure your computer is on and that you're logged in to your Windows user account.

• On your Zune player, select Settings, Wireless, Sync,Sync with PC. Your Zune player displays the status of the sync process, including:

• Looking for network

• Connecting to network

• Connecting to PC

• Preparing to sync

• Syncing

• Sync complete
    You can also refer to the full article on wireless syncing for more information about the process and other options here:Xbox Official Site: Consoles, Games, and Community | Xbox

Have a nice Sunday!

Patrizia R., Feb 15, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

I have problems with the wireless connection, I see "re-activate manually or in a few...

wireless connectivity

Hi Carl,

It's possible that your wireless network adapter is incompatible with the latest Windows 10 update, causing network connectivity issues. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions
    for you:

• Which specific build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we recommend using the built-in network troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix common network problems. To use it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Network troubleshooter.
    • Click Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps shown on the screen.

Additionally, we suggest updating your wireless network adapter driver by following the steps

here

We'll wait for your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. I have problems with the wireless connection, I see "re-activate manually or in a few... - Similar Threads - problems wireless connection

2. why cant i connect to a wireless LAN manually???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i connect to a wireless LAN manually???: i recently got a new pc, windows 10, and on the 'Network and Sharing Center' it doesnt even show the option to connect to a Wi-Fi network manually?!! it only shows 3 options which are 'Connect to the Internet' broadband or dial up with an ethernet or such; 'Set up a new...
  3. why cant i connect to a wireless LAN manually???

in Windows 10 Customization
    why cant i connect to a wireless LAN manually???: i recently got a new pc, windows 10, and on the 'Network and Sharing Center' it doesnt even show the option to connect to a Wi-Fi network manually?!! it only shows 3 options which are 'Connect to the Internet' broadband or dial up with an ethernet or such; 'Set up a new...
  4. why cant i connect to a wireless LAN manually???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...: i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it ,please send the key of activation, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-activation-of-windows10-and-i/a1af4ca9-0ab2-476c-b6ae-c54cc2d33682
  6. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...: i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it ,please send the key of activation, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-activation-of-windows10-and-i/a1af4ca9-0ab2-476c-b6ae-c54cc2d33682
  7. i have a problem in activation of windows10 , and i have a problem when i active it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Every few hours I have to turn wireless connection off and on again and troubleshoot for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every few hours I have to turn wireless connection off and on again and troubleshoot for...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Heekoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gskc6w/every_few_hours_i_have_to_turn_wireless/
  9. Having a problem with wireless connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a problem with wireless connection: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ity_yoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grrfxw/having_a_problem_with_wireless_connection/
  10. I have a problem with Wireless Networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem with Wireless Networks: [ATTACH] This problem came after my Windows 10 was updated, the Wireless Network shows the message "No Internet, Secured" but I can still use the network to browse except to open applications from Microsoft such as Microsoft Edge and so on. The message that is written when I...