Windows 10: I have problems with windows 10 1803

Discus and support I have problems with windows 10 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i have windows 10, that already updated to 1803 version, but every time when i want to use windows that start updating on already installed 1803,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by imilcool, Jan 10, 2019.

1. imilcool Win User

I have problems with windows 10 1803

So i have windows 10, that already updated to 1803 version, but every time when i want to use windows that start updating on already installed 1803, can you tell me what i need to do

:)

imilcool, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Windows 10 1803 update issues(Solved!)

How was this solved? Maybe it could help someone else, since there are numerous various problems with 1803 (and yes, I know many others have had no problems, as well).

rtwjunkie, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

1. I have problems with windows 10 1803 - Similar Threads - problems 1803

2. activation problem in windows 10 version 1803 after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation problem in windows 10 version 1803 after update: i got my laptop about 2 month ago and it came with windows 10 home. it was running a older version. after it got updated to version 1803, it is showing that the windows is not activated. if i try to go to the activation page in settings it just crashes and closes the...
  3. Possible USB 3.0 driver problem with Windows 10 pro x64 (Ver.1803; Build 17134.590)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Possible USB 3.0 driver problem with Windows 10 pro x64 (Ver.1803; Build 17134.590): I have a Dell Inspiron 17 5755 that is maxed. 16 Gb Ram, 1 Tb SSD, AMD processor, and a dual-band Wifi running at 5.0. My internet is rated at 100 Mb/s but my other system will typically D/L at 115+. Most of the time it's coming in at ~118 Mb/s according to Ookla Speedtest on...
  4. windows 10 1803 network view files problem

windows 10 1803 network view files problem: Have a new computer in my office and it shows on the network but will not allow access to files error "you do not have permission to access" I have all the permissions correctly set. I have checked everything 50 times so I must have missed something. HELP...
  5. Problem with remote desktop after updating to 1803.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with remote desktop after updating to 1803.: One of the PCs has the remote desktop enabled to connect from the other. The problem that arose is that now I cannot connect by typing the name of the computer, just by its IP. I have two Windows 10 Pro computers that I upgraded to the 1803 version. Help....
  6. windows 10 - release 1803 netwrok PROBLEM

windows 10 - release 1803 netwrok PROBLEM: i have two computer in my office one of them has got windows 10 release 1703 and the other one has got windows 10 release 1803 so clever Microsoft removed HOME GROUP and settings from release 1803 now i cant see other computer from NETWORK and i am using some programs...
  7. Problems to record audio to Audacity after Windows 10 update to 1803/1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems to record audio to Audacity after Windows 10 update to 1803/1809: Problems to record audio to Audacity after Windows 10 update to 1803/1809 HI! My computer has Windows 10/64 1809 and a sound card from Realtek. It has been impossible to record sound to Audacity (2.3.0) through Stereo Mix (Realtek High Definition Audio) after Windows 10...
  8. Problems with feature update 1803 Error 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems with feature update 1803 Error 0xc1900204: [img] [img] So I just got my Dell Labtop back from their repair shop and ive come across some problems since I changed the program files directory in regedit for some reason this gameing labtops main drive is only over 100 gbs there is a second drive which isn't the main...
  9. Problems with feature update 1803 Error 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with feature update 1803 Error 0xc1900204: [img] [img] So I just got my Dell Labtop back from their repair shop and ive come across some problems since I changed the program files directory in regedit for some reason this gameing labtops main drive is only over 100 gbs there is a second drive which isn't the main...
  10. Wifi and ethernet problems after Windows 10 Home 1803 version KB4023057 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wifi and ethernet problems after Windows 10 Home 1803 version KB4023057 update: Hello everyone! I had the bad idea to install the KB4023057 update, the notebook has loaded it and restarted, but when I tried to connect to the internet an error message appeared; I looked in the control panel and I noticed with great surprise that both the wifi and the...