Windows 10: I have problems with windows 10 1803

Discus and support I have problems with windows 10 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i have windows 10, that already updated to 1803 version, but every time when i want to use windows that start updating on already installed 1803,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by imilcool, Jan 10, 2019.

1. imilcool Win User

I have problems with windows 10 1803

So i have windows 10, that already updated to 1803 version, but every time when i want to use windows that start updating on already installed 1803, can you tell me what i need to do

:)

imilcool, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Windows 10 1803 update issues(Solved!)

How was this solved? Maybe it could help someone else, since there are numerous various problems with 1803 (and yes, I know many others have had no problems, as well).

rtwjunkie, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

1. I have problems with windows 10 1803 - Similar Threads - problems 1803

2. How does one deal with -- the Win10 Ver 1803 update -- KB4023057 problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How does one deal with -- the Win10 Ver 1803 update -- KB4023057 problem?: I have a brand new HP ENVY 17t laptop (64-bit) (purchased Nov-2018, rec'd. Dec. 2018). A few days ago, the first unsuccessful Windows updates appeared on my Update History. I did the [Retry] a few more times, over a few days, to no avail. I contacted HP Support -- knowing...
  3. Problems with windows update 1803

Problems with windows update 1803: Hi everyone, I'm currently having problems with one of my budgeting software. Two weeks ago it was working fine however just two days ago it started giving me problems. All problems give me the same error message "Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset"....
  4. win 10 build 1803 problems with amd RX-570

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 build 1803 problems with amd RX-570: screen fonts are not stable in browser and various microsoft utility screens - they seem to disintegrate - also mouse cursor seems to affect stability - the fonts are stable in some but not all 3rd party (non-ms) apps - is this a known issue? card works well in a win 7 pc...
  5. Problem with 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803

Problem with 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803: My laptop has been trying to install the 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4483234), it takes quite some time to install and then gives me an error code and it is keeping me from updating several other programs. Is there a fix for...
  6. Windows 10 [1803] network problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 [1803] network problems: I have 3 computers at home, all running Windows 10 Home [1803] not in S mode, but cannot get them to network properly. After much research in this Community: (1) settings in Network and Sharing Centre > Change advanced sharing settings are: Private: on & on; Guest or Public:...
  7. update 1803 to 1809 big problem

update 1803 to 1809 big problem: so the other day my system tried to update from 1803 to 1809 . when it went and restarted it went into a never ending reboot . After checking on the problem was told to recover to a restore point before the update but the update deleted all of them. So i found out how to...
  8. 1809 Updt, WIN10 PRO, as before 1803, Folder Properties, Folder Size problem continues.

1809 Updt, WIN10 PRO, as before 1803, Folder Properties, Folder Size problem continues.: 1809 Update, WIN 10 PRO, as before 1803, Folder Properties, Folder Size problem continues. Only reliable results from MS Folder Copy, MS Folder Delete and Mark Russinovich, du64. Since 21 Nov 2018 tested on all my Backup Drives, 50 GB to ...1.78 GB e.g. giving me 958 GB....
  9. KB4477029 Windows 10 Version 1803 Update and Internet Connection Problem

KB4477029 Windows 10 Version 1803 Update and Internet Connection Problem: KB4477029 Windows 10 Version 1803 Update and Internet Connection Problem; Yesterday my pc installed above mentioned update ; After restart pc, I am unable to connect internet. Bottom rightside corner it warns " no internet " This problem caused by update yesterday. How to...
  10. Windows 10 (Build 1803) Private Networking problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 (Build 1803) Private Networking problem: Hi, I have a home network with 1 pc (win10), 1 PC (XP), new router (with attached storage) and various other non windows devices. The relevant networking connections are all via a (wired) Lan. The behaviour of the PCs is: The router can see all the devices inc both...