Windows 10: i have problems with windows update0X800703f1 error, unadjustable screen light, cant...

Discus and support i have problems with windows update0X800703f1 error, unadjustable screen light, cant... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; No1, I have HP Pavillion 15 CS3000with core i 7 and windows 10 that was bought 2 months ago. I recently found out i cant adjust my screen light i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HirokiYatsu, Sep 8, 2020.

1. i have problems with windows update0X800703f1 error, unadjustable screen light, cant...

No1,

I have HP Pavillion 15 CS3000with core i 7 and windows 10 that was bought 2 months ago.

I recently found out i cant adjust my screen light i cant even find a adjust line in settings as well as in notification on bottom right.

i tried uninstall intel graphics and NVIDIA MX250 in Device manager but i have a problem to reinstall them. they can't finish installing, i cant reset my PC and recover either.

No2,

I cant connect to Bluetooth on my Bluetooth headphones suddenly. i can see the name of my headphones in Bluetooth settings, but, doesn't worki cant connect, even i cant remove, the icon is grey so I cant choose any of them. but i CAN use my Bluetooth wireless mouse through USB though.

finally, I have problems in windows update.

after I update, I see 0X800703f1 on every content.

i also see 0x8024a218 error in optional update available

i tried most of things i can do to solve these problems however, i couldnt fix any of them so im writng here.

i can use others normally. i can use the internet, watchig youtube, listning music...etc. but my laptop works perfectly except for them.

so please help me solve them.

:)

HirokiYatsu, Sep 8, 2020

2. Screen brightness unadjustable

Hi,

Thanks for the update and response.

I suggest you to reinstall the display drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Reinstall the display driver

Steps to uninstall the Display Drivers.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Display driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select
      that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    • Install the latest drivers from the manufacturing website and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Screen brightness unadjustable

Hello,

As you are facing issues with changing the brightness on your device after upgrading to Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you tried to install all the pending updates for drivers and Windows Updates on your device?

This issue might have happened due to corrupted/ outdated drivers.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested to change the brightness and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 8, 2020
  4. i have problems with windows update0X800703f1 error, unadjustable screen light, cant...

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

i have problems with windows update0X800703f1 error, unadjustable screen light, cant...

1. i have problems with windows update0X800703f1 error, unadjustable screen light, cant... - Similar Threads - problems update0X800703f1 error

2. I have a problem in windows that I cant open a photo file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem in windows that I cant open a photo file: It is showing me that Another program is using this file but I dont have any programs opened that opens photo files. any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-windows-that-i-cant-open-a/f850ed60-c0a2-47b9-bfed-59a88b4c6f70
  3. Having Problems with Night Light Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having Problems with Night Light Feature: Recently, my Night Light has been malfunctioning. If I have it on during the night and open my laptop the next morning, my screen is still warm as if the Night Light were still on. However, when I check my settings, the feature is turned off. To fix this, I turn it off and...
  4. I have a problem with minecraft screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a problem with minecraft screen: When i lunch minecraft windows 10 theres no start or settings button and the only thing i can do is watching the main screen like the screenshot.I try to renistall the minecraft but nothing happens.Thank you in advance for your help[IMG]...
  5. Problems with screen brightness and night light mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with screen brightness and night light mode: I have 2 problems with my laptop as mentioned above. Both of these problems only happen when I upgrade the OS from Window Home SL to Pro, after using Win Pro for a month, I discovered my laptop cannot adjust the brightness and cannot use the night light mode. I took Google to...
  6. I Have an ERROR I cant Understand ? i have Picture

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    I Have an ERROR I cant Understand ? i have Picture: I Have an ERROR I cant Understand I can only assume it is the ISO because this ISO has given me alot of problems but i want to make sure thank u [img] 146369
  7. I have an error and i cant fixi t

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an error and i cant fixi t: I have pivot animator for a few years now...and i love making animations..but 3 months a go and even now i have the error that says bad image shfolder.dll...i tried to reinstall the program..not worked...replace shfolder.dll..nothing ! this is what it says: (pivot.exe -...
  8. i have a problem error 0x00007b

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have a problem error 0x00007b: I have o problem with error 0x00007b thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-error-0x00007b/595c69bb-18b4-4347-a0e0-31b00620c239
  9. i have problem with blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have problem with blue screen: my laptop asus fx504ge 116615
  10. Intel Display Driver Causes Unadjustable Dim Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Display Driver Causes Unadjustable Dim Screen: With my Vaio laptop, Windows 10 updated and the Intel HD graphics family adapter (dated 11/18/2015) causes the screen to go unadjustably dim. Rolling back the driver used to fix it, but it will now not let me roll back the driver. Can you help me? I can barely see the screen....
Tags: