Windows 10: I have product key for win 10 2019 , Can I run it on another device ?

Discus and support I have product key for win 10 2019 , Can I run it on another device ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have product key for win 10 2019 , Can I run it on another device ? Is will be activated version?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ReemHamdan, Jun 28, 2020.

1. I have product key for win 10 2019 , Can I run it on another device ?

I have product key for win 10 2019 , Can I run it on another device ?

Is will be activated version?

:)

ReemHamdan, Jun 28, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Why was I not asked for a product key when upgrading to Win 10?

According to your spec you have Win 10 Pro, but perhaps that doesn't reflect your PC.

You haven't stated which edition of Win 10 you have on this machine, nor what your Win 10 key is for.

For example, if you already have Win 10 Pro and your key is Win 10 Home, that would be a retrograde step.

For interest only:
    Change Product Key in Windows 10

More on product key if you search this list or look at 'Related Tutorials' in the above.
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Can I De-activate product key of one Device and install the same one on another device? (Windows 10 product key)

Can I remove the product key of windows 10 from one device and install it on another device?

SuchetanR.S, Jun 28, 2020
  4. I have product key for win 10 2019 , Can I run it on another device ?

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

I have product key for win 10 2019 , Can I run it on another device ?

1. I have product key for win 10 2019 , Can I run it on another device ? - Similar Threads - product key 2019

2. how can I get another product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I get another product key?: I have a 10 disk set of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 which I purchased in 2020. I had Windows 10 in my PC when the hard drive crashed I upgraded my hardware and installed Windows 11 Pro. I have installed the MSFS and tried to enter my 25 digit product key which came with the...
  3. how can I get another product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I get another product key?: I have a 10 disk set of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 which I purchased in 2020. I had Windows 10 in my PC when the hard drive crashed I upgraded my hardware and installed Windows 11 Pro. I have installed the MSFS and tried to enter my 25 digit product key which came with the...
  4. I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...: As in title. I can get a pretty cheap retail windows key on a keysite. But I would rather avoid the hassle of reinstalling windows and losing all my files just for a simple reactivation. I need a product key again because I changed motherboard and didn't bind my key to my...
  5. I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I lost my original windows product key. Can I buy another product key and use that to...: As in title. I can get a pretty cheap retail windows key on a keysite. But I would rather avoid the hassle of reinstalling windows and losing all my files just for a simple reactivation. I need a product key again because I changed motherboard and didn't bind my key to my...
  6. Can I get a Windows 10 key from another device running 7?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I get a Windows 10 key from another device running 7?: Say I have an old laptop running Windows 7 that I don’t use any more. Would it be possible to either deactivate Windows on that laptop and obtain a fresh Windows 10 Home key, or would I have to upgrade to Windows 10 on the old laptop then deactivate to get the key; or is any...
  7. Can i enter a win 10 Home product key on win 10 PRO?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i enter a win 10 Home product key on win 10 PRO?: Can i enter a win 10 Home product key on win 10 PRO? When I got done building my pc I chose win 10 pro and then selected “I don’t have a product key”. But can I still enter my win 10 home product key on my win 10 pro system? submitted by /u/TazerTazerX [link] [comments]...
  8. Attempt to use a product key from another device which i no longer have.

Attempt to use a product key from another device which i no longer have.: Hi, my old laptop failed and I tossed it into the electronics recycle bin. I have a new desktop upon which I installed Windows 10. When I tried to activate it with the product key from windows on the old discarded device, I got the following error: We can't activate Windows...
  9. how can I have a product key ?

how can I have a product key ?: how can I have a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-have-a-product-key/c6db0db3-019d-47df-8e70-ce7e32b90074"
  10. Can I activate Windows 10 education on another device if I uninstall the product key from a...

Can I activate Windows 10 education on another device if I uninstall the product key from a...: Hi, I recently had to buy a new motherboard in order to upgrade my computer. Unfortunately, it seems I'm unable to activate my key because it's been in use for 2 devices already. 1 Device is from a computer that broke down. I can't do anything with that, but the other...