Windows 10: I have programs that are starting when my computer turns on but they arent appearing in...

Discus and support I have programs that are starting when my computer turns on but they arent appearing in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason the programs that are starting with my computer arent showing up in task manager. Even programs like windows defender arent showing up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AralynH., Apr 3, 2022.

1. AralynH. Win User

I have programs that are starting when my computer turns on but they arent appearing in...

For some reason the programs that are starting with my computer arent showing up in task manager. Even programs like windows defender arent showing up there. Startup programs also arent showing up in the startup apps settings page

:)

AralynH., Apr 3, 2022

2. Games do not appear in Vista x64 start menu ?

Wait you sre saying they dont appear in the all programs list either?

sneekypeet, Apr 3, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    MY USB PORTS ARENT WORKING

Hello,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Uninstall the device drivers from program list and then download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website and check the status of this issue.

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manger
      by clicking on Windows key + X and selecting Device manager
      from the list.

• Expand the USB
      section.

• Find the USB device.

• Right click USB
      and select Uninstall.

• Select the check box
      delete the driver software for this device
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.
    Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel

• Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.

• Find the USB.

• Right click USB driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Step 3:

Download and install the latest drivers for the USB from the manufacturer website

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 3, 2022
  4. DHerls Win User

I have programs that are starting when my computer turns on but they arent appearing in...

Programs Appearing in the Start Menu Do Not Appear When Searching

Thank you for your suggestions! Unfortunately, none of the steps resolved my issue. In Safe Mode and in a Clean Boot, the programs still did not appear in search, and System File Checker found no issues.

DHerls, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

1. I have programs that are starting when my computer turns on but they arent appearing in... - Similar Threads - programs are starting

2. Programs starting up when computer is turned on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs starting up when computer is turned on: Hello,why are my programs starting up when my PC is turned on? I have already had them disabled in Startup tab and everything was okay, but now after about 5 minutes from computer boot all of the disabled programs start at once....
  3. Programs starting up when computer is turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs starting up when computer is turned on: Hello,why are my programs starting up when my PC is turned on? I have already had them disabled in Startup tab and everything was okay, but now after about 5 minutes from computer boot all of the disabled programs start at once....
  4. Programs starting up when computer is turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Programs starting up when computer is turned on

6. some programs arent working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some programs arent working: programs like razer synapse and this type of programs.This ussie started when i accidentally installed a virus and yes im shure that i got rid of it so i if you can help me in any way that will be great...
  7. some programs arent working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    some programs arent working: programs like razer synapse and this type of programs.This ussie started when i accidentally installed a virus and yes im shure that i got rid of it so i if you can help me in any way that will be great...
  8. I have programs that are starting when my computer turns on but they arent appearing in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have programs that are starting when my computer turns on but they arent appearing in...: For some reason the programs that are starting with my computer arent showing up in task manager. Even programs like windows defender arent showing up there. Startup programs also arent showing up in the startup apps settings page...
  9. My programs arent working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My programs arent working: So,I recently downloaded a new update for windows 10 but it didnt go well on my pc so i removed it from recovery settings but soon microsoft store won't open.I always receive "server is stumbled" error 0x80072ee7 ,also windows photos viewer no longer works i cant even view my...
  10. Programs that are supposed to run when my computer is started.

Programs that are supposed to run when my computer is started.: When I start my computer, two of my favorite programs no longer start. Why has this happened and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-that-are-supposed-to-run-when-my-computer/72930fac-9d6e-45be-996a-1d4722782670