Windows 10: I have purchased a game but its trying to download to a full drive. I have another drive...

Discus and support I have purchased a game but its trying to download to a full drive. I have another drive... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have purchased a game but its trying to download to a full drive. I have another drive with loads of space. How do I redirect it please?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by skiBB, Jan 2, 2019.

1. skiBB Win User

I have purchased a game but its trying to download to a full drive. I have another drive...

I have purchased a game but its trying to download to a full drive. I have another drive with loads of space. How do I redirect it please?

:)

skiBB, Jan 2, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 2, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 2, 2019
  4. I have purchased a game but its trying to download to a full drive. I have another drive...

Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown I have purchased a game but its trying to download to a full drive. I have another drive... :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

I have purchased a game but its trying to download to a full drive. I have another drive...

1. I have purchased a game but its trying to download to a full drive. I have another drive... - Similar Threads - purchased game trying

2. My one drive says its full but its not. I have 1.7 gig on one drive. But I even bought 100...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My one drive says its full but its not. I have 1.7 gig on one drive. But I even bought 100...: My one drive says its full but its not. I have 1.7 gig on one drive. But I even bought 100 gig says its still full. Tried all command prompts to reset. How do I resolve this problem?...
  3. My one drive says its full but its not. I have 1.7 gig on one drive. But I even bought 100...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My one drive says its full but its not. I have 1.7 gig on one drive. But I even bought 100...: My one drive says its full but its not. I have 1.7 gig on one drive. But I even bought 100 gig says its still full. Tried all command prompts to reset. How do I resolve this problem?...
  4. My one drive says its full but its not. I have 1.7 gig on one drive. But I even bought 100...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. having trouble downloading a game that i purchased on website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble downloading a game that i purchased on website: hi i just downloaded "minecraft dungeons" in website. I purchased using regular microsoft id and when i click download button from the website, my computer opens microsoft store with a different idstudent id logged in. I want to add my 'regular account' in order to...
  6. Problem with a game I have purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a game I have purchased: Hello. Recentry I have purchased zoo tycoon: Ultimate animal collection. The problem is that the game is loading and never start the game. Can you please help me out? If not please tell me how do I get a refund. Thank you. * Moved from Community Participation Center *...
  7. My C drive is full and I have BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My C drive is full and I have BSOD: So, yesterday I connected to my companies OneDrive / SharePoint. I think even though it’s suppose to be a “cloud” it copied everything into my C drive. This caused it fill up and now I’m getting the Blue Screen Of Death. I can’t get into windows 10 to even delete items, so I...
  8. C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help.: My C Drive is almost full, I was trying to free up space for COD Warzone but apparently was 3 GB short after trying everything, I went through so many reddit threads and forums and I did all I could. But since I couldn’t quite seems to free up those last few GB I decided it...
  9. I am unable to download a game i have purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to download a game i have purchased: I bought a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 and used it with my laptop for years. After a re-install of Windows 10 my Xbox live account and Microsoft accounts are fine and they recognise my device perfectly until I go to my Library, which knows that I own Minecraft, but has...
  10. I have 2 hard drives, trying to download, one drive is full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have 2 hard drives, trying to download, one drive is full: Ok so my first harddrive is 100 gb and the 2nd is 900. By default it uses the 100 gb one first. When i try to download something it says disk full. I went to check it out and I learned that my primary is a C drive and secondary is a D drive (i don't know the difference). i...