Windows 10: I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I open the program, it's still the...

Discus and support I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I open the program, it's still the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I open the program, it's still the trial version. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AveiAcinbord, Jan 1, 2019.

1. I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I open the program, it's still the...

I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I open the program, it's still the trial version. What should I do?

:)

AveiAcinbord, Jan 1, 2019

2. Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 1, 2019
  4. I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I open the program, it's still the...

Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I open the program, it's still the...

1. I have purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition, but when I open the program, it's still the... - Similar Threads - purchased Minecraft edition

2. I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?: I was having a lot of problems trying to install Minecraft for windows and when I finally was able to I can't play it? I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" on the Xbox website, when I went to install it I had to download the Xbox app on my computer. I have tried...
  3. I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?: I was having a lot of problems trying to install Minecraft for windows and when I finally was able to I can't play it? I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" on the Xbox website, when I went to install it I had to download the Xbox app on my computer. I have tried...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not purchased? apparently...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not purchased? apparently...: So.... I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store app 1-2 years ago, only to now see it as an app I need to purchase. I am going to be buying a new pc so seeing this makes me worry that I won't be able to play Minecraft on it without purchasing it first Again : I'll send a...
  5. I have to re-purchase Minecraft ._.

I have to re-purchase Minecraft ._.: Yesterday, the game was working fine but today apparently I don't own the game anymore, this is the second time that this has happened to me, last time I had to repurchase it and I don't wanna do it again. I believe that my parents refunded it but I'm not sure if that's the...
  6. I don't remember which account I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition on.

I don't remember which account I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition on.: I got minecraft windows 10 edition on my old computer, and recently got a new one. I would like to get minecraft windows 10 edition on my new computer, but I don't remember which account I got it on on my old computer. Is there a way to figure it out?...
  7. I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the Java Edition of Minecraft and need the Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I downloaded the Java Edition of Minecraft back in 2016 when I first bought the game on my PC and now I want to play cross platform with my Xbox friends. However, it says I need to download the Windows 10 edition which should be free if I bought the game before 2018...
  8. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library: Recently, my laptop had a virus which forced me to clean the hard drive. After I cleaned it and reinstalled Windows 10, I wanted to redownload Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but it's not in my library. It appears in my Order History, but not in my Library. I used a redeem code...
  9. I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?

I have java edition but i redeemed the windows 10 edition and i still have to buy it?: I wanted to play cross platform and i found out i could redeem a code to get windows 10 minecraft for free if i already payed the 30 dollars on java edition. So i download the game and it turns out i still have to buy it, do i still have to do this or is there another...
  10. I purchased skins for the minecraft windows 10 edition but I can't find them

I purchased skins for the minecraft windows 10 edition but I can't find them: I bought a skin pack last night and attempted to buy some more today but had trouble with an error saying I couldn't connect to the app store. After reinstalling minecraft the purchase was then completed BUT, now I can't find the skin pack I bought last night. I went into...