Windows 10: I have question about install new RAM on my notebook.

Discus and support I have question about install new RAM on my notebook. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the topic said above [I have question about install new RAM on my notebook.] I know that install 2 different ram capatibility will low the ram that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AkaneHaruka, Dec 9, 2018.

1. I have question about install new RAM on my notebook.

As the topic said above [I have question about install new RAM on my notebook.]

I know that install 2 different ram capatibility will low the ram that why I will remove the 2 ram in my notebook and install this new.

Can I install this ram on my notebook ?

I have question about install new RAM on my notebook. [​IMG]

Here is my notebook

I have question about install new RAM on my notebook. [​IMG]

:)

AkaneHaruka, Dec 9, 2018

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Dec 9, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

I have question about install new RAM on my notebook.

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

I have question about install new RAM on my notebook.

1. I have question about install new RAM on my notebook. - Similar Threads - question install RAM

2. Question about my new laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about my new laptop: My only issue is that two or three specific programs are scaled down very far (I'm actually squinting to use them). I don't want to turn up the global resolution scale because everything aside from those few programs is scaled how I want. Anyone else experience this? Anyone...
  3. I have a question about my keyboard

I have a question about my keyboard: I'm using an old Microsoft Windows XP keyboard and it has a few buttons at the top and I want to know if there's anyway I can use them. There's a favorites bar at the top right that had the numbers 1-5 and a bit to the left there are three buttons that are "documents"...
  4. Question about RAM.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about RAM.: Hello. Well I am currently using G-skillz 16GSXFB RAM 2 sticks 8g each. I wanted to add 2 more RAM sticks but I am unable to find th F series anyware. Currently I am finding the K series 16GSXKB. Which I think is there newest. But according to the stats they K and F...
  5. Question, wait for new ram to install Win10?

Question, wait for new ram to install Win10?: So I'm updating my dad's i3 pc that is running windows 7. I bought an ssd and I am upgrading the ram from 8gb to 16gb. With the new ssd I plan to upgrade the computer to windows 10. The problem is now the ram won't arrive for 1 week but I have the new hard drive on hand....
  6. question about a notebook Medion P6631?

question about a notebook Medion P6631?: i bought this laptop for 130 eur about a week ago installed is a ssd with 240gb 4gb ram, an i5 2450m and an nvidia gt 540m. it's all about the graphics card. the laptop also has an onboard graphics unit from intel. the problem is that even though i have installed all...
  7. Question About My New Laptop

Question About My New Laptop: I got a new laptop for Christmas it has a build in camera and it also came with Windows 10 Home. Now when I click on start then the camera icon. A window will come up telling me it can't locate my camera. Should I down a camera app to my computer so I can use my camera. Can...
  8. About ram installing...

About ram installing...: My motherboard supports ddr3 8 GB ram. Can I put 4 GB DDR2 ram in it????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-ram-installing/e189a4ee-bb12-4e97-bb51-211366d4bd42
  9. Question about faulty ram

Question about faulty ram: My laptop has been freezing randomly lately and I've been trying to find the cause of the freezes. I've ran HP diagnostics a few times and one test came back as: [img] But the all the other times It passed and I also ran memtest last night which showed 0 errors? Can a RAM...
  10. A question about installing a new videocard.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A question about installing a new videocard.: Hi there, I ordered a geforce 1070 to replace my old 970, now I have a question. Do I install the software it came with first, then update the driver with the nvidia one after? Of course i'll uninstall the 970's driver before I put the new card in. The card I am getting has a...