Windows 10: i have questions for my game of doom 3?

Discus and support i have questions for my game of doom 3? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im using the cd 2004 version of doom 3. im having problem where i can't install or anything for doom 3. it says: "there is already a version of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Doominator1990, Apr 12, 2020.

1. i have questions for my game of doom 3?

im using the cd 2004 version of doom 3. im having problem where i can't install or anything for doom 3. it says: "there is already a version of this product on here"? then for the disc, it says : "error code 1625?" what do those mean?

how do i find the original version on windows 10. i use download games way before, but is top it now. worthless. so im now back to cds.

sorry, not sure why it had a green check mark. lol. i guess i clicked it solve too soon, lol.

:)

Doominator1990, Apr 12, 2020

2. Doom 3 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

It's possible that your PC did not meet the system requirements of Doom 3 or there is a compatibility issue. To help us determine why Doom 3 does not work on your PC, please answer the following questions:

• What happens when you try to launch the game?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • Can you please provide us a screenshot?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 12, 2020
  3. RaazDost Win User
    Doom

• You really love Doom and still play it to this day. You have upgraded your system to Windows 10 and want to continue to play Doom. Doom gives an error when you try to run it. Explain the steps you can take to get Doom to play on your Windows 10 system.

RaazDost, Apr 12, 2020
  4. GirlNella Win User

i have questions for my game of doom 3?

Playing Doom 3 in Windows 10

Hello,

I managed to install Doom 3 from my old cds onto my windows 10 alienware. Unfortunately, when I hit Play, it says I need to log in with administrator privileges. I AM administrator and have all the privileges except for the "special privileges" which you
    cannot change. So I don't know what else to do. This game worked fine on my windows xp. The compatibility troubleshooter shows incompatibility still although game is fully installed thanks to the compatibility wizard. Any suggestions?

So far, I have a beautiful gaming laptop and no success in getting most of my older games to work with windows 10. Very disappointing. I don't know if I want to repurchase the game from Steam. Disappointing.

Thanks in advance for your reply...

GirlNella, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

i have questions for my game of doom 3?

1. i have questions for my game of doom 3? - Similar Threads - questions game doom

2. Doom 3 from Microsoft Store doesnt open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doom 3 from Microsoft Store doesnt open: To whom it may concernI recently bought Doom 3 from the Microsoft Store App. After it finished installing, I tried opening the game but nothing happened. I tried changing the compatablity settings after having changed administration privileges but still... nothing : Please...
  3. despite i have a updated driver but my game doom 2016 not running, though it was running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    despite i have a updated driver but my game doom 2016 not running, though it was running...: visited all supported sites but they suggested me for a clean boot i have not done it yet of course i do have a kaspersky anti virus total can u suggest something help me waiting for a solution...
  4. i fix the problem for doom 3. But?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i fix the problem for doom 3. But?: But, now ran into a problem for doom 3 roe cd. i came acrosas a repair cleaing software tool and it manage to clear up alot of my othe rproblems. now it says: " error applies transforms?" something about:...
  5. Doom 3 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doom 3 crash: Hi I recently started playing Doom 3 again,and decided to get a Hi Definition textures pack:- https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-3-hi-def But when i play for about 5-10 minutes the screen goes black and seconds after a same sound fx starts repeating very quickly.After that i...
  6. anybody play game prey and the updated doom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anybody play game prey and the updated doom: anybody play game prey and the updated doom. Prey game really unique but hard having after passing lobby having trouble not being killed. 142637
  7. I have many questions (well maybe 3)

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have many questions (well maybe 3): First how do I fix my tab because it wont shrink, [ATTACH] Next how do you fix the right click because whenever I accidentally click right click and then I try to make it disappear by clicking left clickit wont disappear Finally I can stretch/split tabs in a way of have 2...
  8. Downloading Doom 3, keep getting error 1603.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Doom 3, keep getting error 1603.: I keep getting error 1603 when I try to download Doom 3. I am using a new pc with windows 10. What can I do to correct this. 26730
  9. 3 Questions about the i5 Processor for Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Questions about the i5 Processor for Gaming: I got 3 questions about the i5 processor for a desktop I'll be building: 1) I was told an i5 6600K isn't needed for gaming since its for overclocking. And that instead I get an i5 6500. Is this true? 2) Does overclocking prolong the life of a computer so you don't have...
  10. 3 Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    3 Questions: Here you go Nigel: *Smile Newly added tutorials - Windows 10 Forums