Windows 10: I have read about lots of problems with win 10 1909 mine is similar slow start up ok on...

Discus and support I have read about lots of problems with win 10 1909 mine is similar slow start up ok on... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have read about lots of problems with win 10 1909 mine is similar slow start up ok on dell slow on hp with digital hd Ihave gone back to 1903 on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnevans41, Mar 30, 2020.

1. I have read about lots of problems with win 10 1909 mine is similar slow start up ok on...

I have read about lots of problems with win 10 1909 mine is similar slow start up ok on dell slow on hp with digital hd Ihave gone back to 1903 on hp.So when are you going to sort this problem out.

:)

johnevans41, Mar 30, 2020
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Mar 30, 2020
  3. is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but
    the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool says all ok and continued ok... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all ok for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?

and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)

is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

Lse123polis, Mar 30, 2020
  4. I have read about lots of problems with win 10 1909 mine is similar slow start up ok on...

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I have given you the advice of what to do about IF you can get 10 for free and about checking the compatibility.

There is no point in you asking the same questions over and over.

I have nothing further to add.

What you do now is up to you.

Bill Smithers, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

I have read about lots of problems with win 10 1909 mine is similar slow start up ok on...

1. I have read about lots of problems with win 10 1909 mine is similar slow start up ok on... - Similar Threads - read lots problems

2. A lot of problems have appeared after upgrading from Win 10 to Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of problems have appeared after upgrading from Win 10 to Win 11: I upgraded Win 10 to Win 11 in Lenovo Notebook last December. Then a lot of problems have appeared.1 The laptop always restart after I turned off it. Sometimes it restarts immediately. Sometimes its restart after 5 or 10 minutes. I tried to close all the programs before I...
  3. I am having a similar problem with my internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a similar problem with my internet.: Split from this thread.I am having a similar problem with my internet. I am using a prepaid dongle and just stopped connecting. I have tried all the advice and nothing is working. Is costing me my subscription also. I cannot even use my Microsoft subscription account. It has...
  4. I am having a similar problem with my internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having a similar problem with my internet.: Split from this thread.I am having a similar problem with my internet. I am using a prepaid dongle and just stopped connecting. I have tried all the advice and nothing is working. Is costing me my subscription also. I cannot even use my Microsoft subscription account. It has...
  5. I have a problem about the pending updates on my Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a problem about the pending updates on my Windows 10 1909: [IMG]Hello my Micorosoft bros I have some issues about my Windows update on my surface how do i fix them ? >: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-about-the-pending-updates-on-my/8d41abf4-eb52-4a52-b624-0d1ef428c548
  6. PC is having lots of Problems while starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC is having lots of Problems while starting: My PC is facing lots of problems while starting. It shows different errors like: Error Loading Operating System Could not boot from Hard disk And multiple errors like this....
  7. Win 10 start up problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 start up problem: When Win 10 starts up now, the information about the background picture no longer appears and the NumLock is no longer turned on. How do I get this to revert to previous?...
  8. Win 10 1909 Network problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 1909 Network problem: I have spent the last 3 days trying to install a NAS for backups. But win 10 1909 refuse to see the network. Actually i don't even see the PC itself on the network even though i can see another that runs win 10 1903!!!!! Just to clarify i have so far: 1. Restarted...
  9. I have this problem in a lot of programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have this problem in a lot of programs: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kyesito [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fh063j/i_have_this_problem_in_a_lot_of_programs/
  10. mine windows 10 is having a lot of problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mine windows 10 is having a lot of problem: mine windows isnot displaying wifi icon and doesnot show the available networks. also, it has a problem in bluetooth . there is problem in joining with wireless devices. please help me...