Windows 10: I have recently bought "400 Robux for Xbox" and I cannot redeem it.

Discus and support I have recently bought "400 Robux for Xbox" and I cannot redeem it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have bought 400 robux for xbox roblox and the order status is "completed" but I do not see any robux in the account, nor did I get a digital code... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZeNyfh, Apr 18, 2020.

1. ZeNyfh Win User

I have recently bought "400 Robux for Xbox" and I cannot redeem it.

I have bought 400 robux for xbox roblox and the order status is "completed" but I do not see any robux in the account, nor did I get a digital code from microsoft to redeem it my self on the roblox redemption page. I do not have any credit on the account either, another thing I am wondering is why microsoft needs my billings address for a digital code, cant they just email me it? or is it for verification, if its just verification then I understand that.

:)

ZeNyfh, Apr 18, 2020

2. Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, Apr 18, 2020
  3. I redeemed a code for Xbox One but it has not gone through

Hi,

To better help you with your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the code you have redeemed was for Xbox Live Gold or a Game?
    • Did you redeem the code on the Xbox One or on the website?

If the code you redeemed was for a game, kindly check it on your Xbox One by following the steps below:

1. Sign in your account.

2. Go to My games & apps.

3. Ready to install.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 18, 2020
  4. I have recently bought "400 Robux for Xbox" and I cannot redeem it.

Did not get any robux!

Hello i live in the netherlands and i bought myself a windows 10 gift card Via : XboxLiveKaarten.nl

Now this card worked perfectly and i used the 10 euros gift card to buy the 800 robux from this link! :

800 Robux voor Xbox kopen - Microsoft Store nl-NL

this payment worked too.. but when i logged in on my roblox account i did not get any robux (payment method in the game itself)

and i did not get any code or something to redeem my robux.. ?

Thank you for replying!

Twistedreapa, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

I have recently bought "400 Robux for Xbox" and I cannot redeem it.

1. I have recently bought "400 Robux for Xbox" and I cannot redeem it. - Similar Threads - recently bought 400

2. cant redeem robux

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant redeem robux: every time i try to redeem robux, it goes through but then when it is about to send the verification code via phone, it says: "sorry, there is a issue with your account or order. if i try to redeem sweepstakes items. it goes through just fine. but as soon as i try to redeem...
  3. cant redeem robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant redeem robux: every time i try to redeem robux, it goes through but then when it is about to send the verification code via phone, it says: "sorry, there is a issue with your account or order. if i try to redeem sweepstakes items. it goes through just fine. but as soon as i try to redeem...
  4. cant redeem robux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 400 robux??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    400 robux??: is there a date when the robux will come back bye and have a good day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/400-robux/e8078772-6df9-4847-a844-7d1b3ff5f54e
  6. 400 robux??

400 robux??: is there a date when the robux will come back bye and have a good day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/400-robux/e8078772-6df9-4847-a844-7d1b3ff5f54e
  7. What happen to the 400 robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happen to the 400 robux?: Its it gone forever or are you guys just restoking? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happen-to-the-400-robux/47b517fb-60c7-4d43-9831-336ac98e1387
  8. What happen to the 400 robux?

What happen to the 400 robux?: Its it gone forever or are you guys just restoking? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happen-to-the-400-robux/47b517fb-60c7-4d43-9831-336ac98e1387
  9. If i buy the xbox 400 robux, do i get a code for it or does it immediately go to my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    If i buy the xbox 400 robux, do i get a code for it or does it immediately go to my...: i wanna buy the 400 robux with my giftcard but i want it in a code because i want to give it to my friend whos on pc. is there any way to do that?...
  10. bought 400 Robux for Xbox from Microsoft website ,but unable to find it anywhere

bought 400 Robux for Xbox from Microsoft website ,but unable to find it anywhere: HI Team AS i have bought 400 Robux for Xbox from Microsoft website ,but unable to find it anywhere neither any code to redeem nor in my game account please help to find it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free 800 robux code unexpired for xbox one