Windows 10: I have recently found that the app logos aren’t appearing on my taskbar, it still allows me...

Discus and support I have recently found that the app logos aren’t appearing on my taskbar, it still allows me... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/theceohermit [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theceohermit, Jan 7, 2021.

1. I have recently found that the app logos aren’t appearing on my taskbar, it still allows me...

/u/theceohermit, Jan 7, 2021
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

I have recently found that the app logos aren’t appearing on my taskbar, it still allows me... [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Jan 7, 2021
  3. app logo doesn't appear.

I have recently found that the app logos aren’t appearing on my taskbar, it still allows me... 4d442808-9dc1-464a-9685-80307351fcf7?upload=true.jpg
    app
    logo doesn't appearing in taskbar and also in apps list in start menu. i uninstall and reinstall then also problem occurs.

kunalpandey1, Jan 7, 2021
  4. I have recently found that the app logos aren’t appearing on my taskbar, it still allows me...

Mail & Edge won't appear along taskbar & no icons are appearing for either.

Hi Ramon

I have run the SFC and a clean boot as you suggest but the problem persists.

Another little example of the problem is I opened the Calculator app for use recently, and upon minimising it the icon did not appear on the taskbar below and so Calculator became no longer retrievable from that point.

I have now managed to pin the Mail app to the taskbar, but this was only achieved by finding an old email and opening it through Mail which was set as the default program. Mail still does not appear in the programs list.

Any further suggestions?

chasunderpay, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

I have recently found that the app logos aren’t appearing on my taskbar, it still allows me...

1. I have recently found that the app logos aren’t appearing on my taskbar, it still allows me... - Similar Threads - recently found app

2. Windows 11 - Files not appearing as recent on apps pinned to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Files not appearing as recent on apps pinned to the taskbar: Hi All,I'm newly running Windows 11. When I right-click on a pinned app word, excel etc, I cannot see the list of recent files in order to pin them. I have toggled the on-off option in Settings>Personalisation>Start>"Show recently opened items in Start, Jump List and Files...
  3. Windows 11 - Files not appearing as recent or pinned on apps on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Files not appearing as recent or pinned on apps on the taskbar: Hi All,I'm newly running Windows 11. When I right-click on a pinned app word, excel etc, I cannot see the list of recent files in order to pin them. I have toggled the on-off option in Settings>Personalisation>Start>"Show recently opened items in Start, Jump List and Files...
  4. My taskbar no longer appears if I have an app or program open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar no longer appears if I have an app or program open.: My taskbar is set to auto hide, typically mousing over the bottom of the screen when I have an app open like Mozilla will bring up the taskbar. I can see that it is still being brought up, but not over top of the program that is open.I have attempted to turn auto hide off and...
  5. My taskbar no longer appears if I have an app or program open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar no longer appears if I have an app or program open.: My taskbar is set to auto hide, typically mousing over the bottom of the screen when I have an app open like Mozilla will bring up the taskbar. I can see that it is still being brought up, but not over top of the program that is open.I have attempted to turn auto hide off and...
  6. My taskbar no longer appears if I have an app or program open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. ICON TASKBAR DOESNT ALLOW ME TO SWITCH APP

ICON TASKBAR DOESNT ALLOW ME TO SWITCH APP: Hi, I'm having a weird issue with the apps icons in the taskbar.You see, I have different apps opened and when I try to switch back to one of them by using the taskbar I try to point over the icon of the app I want to switch to but the previews don't show up or sometimes they...
  8. My apps doesnt have logos.

My apps doesnt have logos.: I already did sfc and dism. It beacame like that after I reinstalled my windows with keep file option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-doesnt-have-logos/ea126e2a-44ee-4438-9de5-03033313cd36
  9. Application icons aren’t appearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application icons aren’t appearing: Title says it all. Yeah had this issue with discord and was able to reinstall it and get it to work but I haven’t had any luck with the Xbox app. It allows me to open up the app but when I try to launch a game it doesn’t work and I feel like the icons are because of a missing...
  10. app logo doesn't appear.

app logo doesn't appear.: [ATTACH]app logo doesn't appearing in taskbar and also in apps list in start menu. i uninstall and reinstall then also problem occurs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-logo-doesnt-appear/c457942f-2a3b-4aaa-92d6-9cc2cc51f296