Windows 10: I have recently noticed a programme/application called VideoWallpaper.exe that acts on...

Discus and support I have recently noticed a programme/application called VideoWallpaper.exe that acts on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SharksinWaters [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SharksinWaters, Aug 27, 2020.

1. I have recently noticed a programme/application called VideoWallpaper.exe that acts on...

/u/SharksinWaters, Aug 27, 2020

2. Recent calls

Recently the date on my phone went forward to November, and my recent phone list was reporting back that phone calls had come in at the date my phone was set to.

When I noticed the date was wrong I adjusted it and then all I saw on my recent calls lists was the November calls.

To remove these I moved the date forward again and cleared the lists.

I then reverted the date to present day, however, now my recent calls list does not show any calls whatsoever, neither dialled, received or missed.

So, after making a phone call and I need to call that number again, the log says I have made no phone calls.

What can I do to fix this.

denisl---01, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    No recent document for applications on start menu

These list of recent files are called Jump Lists. Windows 10 still has them, but now you get them by right-clicking on the application on the Start menu (or on an application pinned to the taskbar).

If you can't see a jump list this way, check that 'Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar' is turned on in:
    Settings > Personalise > Start

NB: Be careful with this setting. The way to clear all Jump Lists is turn this setting off then back on again.

4. Jaaggs Win User

I have recently noticed a programme/application called VideoWallpaper.exe that acts on...

How to not store or remove recent calls/texts list

Is there any way to not store recent calls/texts list? And if not then how to remove that list, please...

Steps: Home screen > People > All contacts > What's new > Recent > Recent calls & texts

Many thanks!

Jaaggs, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

I have recently noticed a programme/application called VideoWallpaper.exe that acts on...

1. I have recently noticed a programme/application called VideoWallpaper.exe that acts on... - Similar Threads - recently noticed programme

2. I have just recently updated to Windows 11, and I noticed that everytime I hover or click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just recently updated to Windows 11, and I noticed that everytime I hover or click...: I have just recently updated to Windows 11, and I noticed that everytime I hover or click the search bar, Bing AI - Search automatically launches. Can you please help me fix this bug?...
  3. I have just recently updated to Windows 11, and I noticed that everytime I hover or click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have just recently updated to Windows 11, and I noticed that everytime I hover or click...: I have just recently updated to Windows 11, and I noticed that everytime I hover or click the search bar, Bing AI - Search automatically launches. Can you please help me fix this bug?...
  4. Laptop recently acting strange

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop recently acting strange: Nearly every time I boot up my laptop it says scanning and repairing drive \\?\Volume{bb9aed20-8ef3-49a4-bb74-b0ba7ad3a10f} It also crashes or turns off when moved, even when plugged in....
  5. Laptop recently acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop recently acting strange: Nearly every time I boot up my laptop it says scanning and repairing drive \\?\Volume{bb9aed20-8ef3-49a4-bb74-b0ba7ad3a10f} It also crashes or turns off when moved, even when plugged in....
  6. Laptop recently acting strange

7. where can I get MediaCreationTool20h2.exe notice 20h2 not latest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where can I get MediaCreationTool20h2.exe notice 20h2 not latest: where can I get MediaCreationTool20h2.exe notice 20h2 not latest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-mediacreationtool20h2exe-notice/ff4d29d2-8ae0-4b09-b689-7d5110fe5e6b
  8. I notice that sometimes I have to reset my pc becuase application don’t respond

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I notice that sometimes I have to reset my pc becuase application don’t respond: It is easily fixable but it gets annoying when I try to open an app and I have to restart my pc just to open it. What could the problem be? submitted by /u/Lost-Obligation [link] [comments]...
  9. Microsoft Applications Acting Strange

Microsoft Applications Acting Strange: I am using Windows 10. I first noticed something strange happening when I opened calculator one day and, without me doing anything, I see a box with copy and paste with copy highlighted constantly as if I'm trying to copy the numbers in the app. If I hit enter the box closes...
  10. Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage.: I am doing everything I can te readicate. The problem I have is that I took me laptop to a PD repairer and he changed the admin password. He no longer is in business. I cannot do anything to mt laptop without this pass word. I really do not want to do a reset. Any advice...