Windows 10: I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...

Discus and support I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Intel i7 13700F, XMP is active and improved slightly, 2x16gb RAM, GeForce RTX 4070. It's the iBUYPOWER-Y40 pre built gaming desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dakota Young1, Mar 1, 2024.

1. I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...

Intel i7 13700F, XMP is active and improved slightly, 2x16gb RAM, GeForce RTX 4070. It's the iBUYPOWER-Y40 pre built gaming desktop.

:)

Dakota Young1, Mar 1, 2024

2. microsoft game apps CAN'T uninstall

Hi Gloria,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Which are the games you would like to remove?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to uninstall?
    Example: Microsoft solitaire collection is the game which comes preinstalled with Windows 10. Follow the below steps to remove/uninstall the Microsoft solitaire collection from the Windows 10.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Apps and features from the system settings menu.
    • Locate and click on the Microsoft solitaire collection
      from the list of apps installed under the Apps and features.
    • Click on Uninstall. (click on Uninstall if any window prompts)
    By following the above steps, you may remove/uninstall any app/game which comes preinstalled with Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 1, 2024
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT

Hi Calaird,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Uninstalling games.

Reference:

If you installed your game from the Microsoft Store, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select All Apps, and then find your game in the list.

3. Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.

4. Follow the steps to uninstall the game.

5. To reinstall your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.

6. Select My Library.

7. Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

If you installed your game from a location other than the Microsoft Store, such as a DVD or external storage device, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select Settings, and then in the search bar, type “Programs and features.”

3. Select Programs and Features from the search results.

4. Highlight your game in the list of available programs and apps.

5. If your game supports repair, Repair will appear as an option above the list of games. Select this option to access the in-game repair process. Alternatively, some games support repair via the Uninstall/Change options. If you don't see "Repair," select Uninstall
    or Change from the available options and check to see if the game supports repair.

I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, Mar 1, 2024
  4. I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...

1. I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and... - Similar Threads - recently uninstalled Microsoft

2. I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...: Intel i7 13700F, XMP is active and improved slightly, 2x16gb RAM, GeForce RTX 4070. It's the iBUYPOWER-Y40 pre built gaming desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recently-uninstalled-microsoft-game-input/d1a430ea-3e84-4d9e-84c9-1b58ac1bdfad
  3. I accidently uninstalled game input.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently uninstalled game input.: I accidently uninstalled game input while removing bloatware on add or remove programs, about a day after doing it Microsoft game input kept popping up in my reliability history as a successful installation, now there's a ton of windows shut down and windows stopped working...
  4. I accidently uninstalled game input.

I accidently uninstalled game input.: I accidently uninstalled game input while removing bloatware on add or remove programs, about a day after doing it Microsoft game input kept popping up in my reliability history as a successful installation, now there's a ton of windows shut down and windows stopped working...
  5. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this error message?: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643I have tried everything to try and fix the update problem I'm having and NOTHING is working!...
  6. How do I get rid of this error message?

How do I get rid of this error message?: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643I have tried everything to try and fix the update problem I'm having and NOTHING is working!...
  7. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How can I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get rid of this error message?: I am constantly getting this message no matter what I am doing or which browser I use. This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in app.popcart.com. If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI clicked on windows...
  9. How can I get rid of this error message?

How can I get rid of this error message?: I am constantly getting this message no matter what I am doing or which browser I use. This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in app.popcart.com. If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI clicked on windows...
  10. how to get rid of error message?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to get rid of error message?: How do I get rid of this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-error-message/fe731344-8c89-4609-abef-237334a2c556