Windows 10: I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster.

Discus and support I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use my Rode Podcaster. The microphone is seen by the system but it does not produce any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Giorgio Bendoni, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster.

I have just upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use my Rode Podcaster. The microphone is seen by the system but it does not produce any input in any application: Audacity, OBS, Panopto, Zoom, ...

I have read a previous thread on the same topic but after having attempted a number of suggestions I have made no progress.

The microphone works fine on my macbook.

Any suggestion, please? Thank you.

:)

Giorgio Bendoni, Aug 1, 2020

2. Rode Podcaster not working win 10

Hi guys, I have a rode podcaster I cannot get working on a windows 10 machine.

everything is up to date. here is the spec:

I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster. 47259f5e-af0e-4037-af5c-835aa7b26e07?upload=true.png

Ive download the rode ASIO drivers as well as the setup utility from rode. None of it works.

The PC recognised the mic, but picks up zero sound. Ive troubleshooter, nothing there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

MatthewDH1, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Does Windows 10 support Rode Podcaster

I read the update below and it says it should be fixed ( I am on Build 10586.36) but even after 45 mins with windows support they said windows 10 does not support Rode Podcaster, please advise?

UPDATE: Audio issues in Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10041

I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster. [​IMG]

John W [MSFT] started on

• Microsoft

Fergus1954, Aug 1, 2020
  4. I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster.

Rode Podcaster Driver Error Windows 10

I recently received a rode podcaster microphone. When i plugged it in, it installed the drivers but it shows me i have a driver error. I'm not sure if i can even run the drivers in compatibility mode as they are automatically installed, so i don't know how
    to even access the files for the drivers. Please help.

[Moved from Windows Insider Program]

lazorapple, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster.

1. I have recently updated from 8.1 to 10 and I am now unable to use the Rode Podcaster. - Similar Threads - recently updated unable

2. code 80072EFE i am unable to update windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code 80072EFE i am unable to update windows 8 to windows 10: code 80072EFE i am unable to update windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-80072efe-i-am-unable-to-update-windows-8-to/21fbc5e4-1f81-4507-9f23-afcdbb7a2d66
  3. code 80072EFE i am unable to update windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    code 80072EFE i am unable to update windows 8 to windows 10: code 80072EFE i am unable to update windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-80072efe-i-am-unable-to-update-windows-8-to/21fbc5e4-1f81-4507-9f23-afcdbb7a2d66
  4. Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster: Hi all,I have spent countless hours now trying to get my Rode Podcaster to work on windows 11. I can simply plug and play on my Mac but not my windows. It’s a brand new mic. My pc shows “driver error” and then Error code 10 couldn’t start up devices. I’ve read all the forums...
  5. Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster: Hi all,I have spent countless hours now trying to get my Rode Podcaster to work on windows 11. I can simply plug and play on my Mac but not my windows. It’s a brand new mic. My pc shows “driver error” and then Error code 10 couldn’t start up devices. I’ve read all the forums...
  6. Rode Podcaster not working win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rode Podcaster not working win 10: Hi guys, I have a rode podcaster I cannot get working on a windows 10 machine. everything is up to date. here is the spec: [ATTACH] Ive download the rode ASIO drivers as well as the setup utility from rode. None of it works. The PC recognised the mic, but...
  7. Both my Rode NT-USB and Podcaster are not recognised by Windows 10

Both my Rode NT-USB and Podcaster are not recognised by Windows 10: Nothing wrong with the hardware. I can use them in other operating systems without any issues. All my usb ports are 3.0 Windows 10 Pro, version 1909, OS build 18363.535 I'll appreciate any help with this....
  8. Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10.

Audio output issues with Headphone jack on Rode Podcaster, Windows 10.: Hi the problem i have is that the headphone jack on my rode podcaster dont play any sound from the computer. this is what i have tired to do to fix it I set it to default in the playback options and dissabld my normal sound card restared pc and still no sound when you right...
  9. No sound from headphone jack on Rode Podcaster

No sound from headphone jack on Rode Podcaster: Hi the problem i have is that the headphone jack on my rode podcaster dont play any sound from the computer. this is what i have tired to do to fix it I set it to default in the playback options and dissabld my normal sound card restared pc and still no sound when you right...
  10. I am using windows 10 and now I am unable to access Microsoft news

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am using windows 10 and now I am unable to access Microsoft news: I cannot access microdoft news https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-windows-10-and-now-i-am-unable-to/9cbe6141-9959-4709-a4dd-613baad5c0b7