Windows 10: i have recieved tel call from michael tel no 01226393759 saying i have fault on...

Discus and support i have recieved tel call from michael tel no 01226393759 saying i have fault on... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received a tel call from someone named Michael claiming to be from Microsoft,and telling me that I have a fault on my computer .this call was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tonybladon, Sep 21, 2020.

1. i have recieved tel call from michael tel no 01226393759 saying i have fault on...

I have received a tel call from someone named Michael claiming to be from Microsoft,and telling me that I have a fault on my

computer .this call was received today at 14.22pm .the phone number was 01226393759.as soon as he said I have a fault I put the phone down on him.could you confirm if this call was genuine or not.

many thanks.

Regards

Tony bladon

:)

tonybladon, Sep 21, 2020

2. X800 GTO² to X850 XT BIOS Mod

powercolor x800gto

Is it possible to do the modding from the article here step by step with this card and have it work?
    It's not sapphire and it isn't named gto2.

Any suggestions?

I surely hope so because I just ordered the Powercolor x800gto !

cheers
    Michael

Unregistered, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Michael Jackson MMO 'Planet Michael' Announced

• Michael Jackson Fans: OMG AMAZING GAME I WANT TO PLAY
    • Hardcore PC Gamers: WTF? I am not gonna touch this with a 20ft pole.
    • Casual PC Gamers: No fucking way.
    • Kids: Who is Michael Jackson?
    • W1zzard: Too much disco is Germany already...
    • College Mainstream: OMG A NEW ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK FOR US!
    • Adults: Dem vidya games are bad for your health and cause you to molest children in this case and change your skin color.
    • 4chan: OMG EVERYONE GO BE BLACK WITH AFRO AND TROLL! DISCO'S CLOSED! (Think of Habbo Hotel, etc)
    • Erocker: "This is so off base, crazy, wierd or whatever that I think I almost have to try it."

PVTCaboose1337, Sep 21, 2020
  4. i have recieved tel call from michael tel no 01226393759 saying i have fault on...

Michael Jackson MMO 'Planet Michael' Announced

i was referring to the universe thing they are trying to pull off, put i see where your coming from *Toast :toast:

Phxprovost, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

i have recieved tel call from michael tel no 01226393759 saying i have fault on...

1. i have recieved tel call from michael tel no 01226393759 saying i have fault on... - Similar Threads - recieved tel call

2. I have a fault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fault: I get occasional occurences of a fault where the underlines on the task bar, that show a program is running, disappear. The thumbnails when hovering over task bar icons are blurred. This is accompanied by a change in the font, in File Explorer, to a bold font. It is sometimes...
  3. I have a fault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a fault: I get occasional occurences of a fault where the underlines on the task bar, that show a program is running, disappear. The thumbnails when hovering over task bar icons are blurred. This is accompanied by a change in the font, in File Explorer, to a bold font. It is sometimes...
  4. I have a fault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Old telephone number keeps appearing when i have created a new account and have new tel...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old telephone number keeps appearing when i have created a new account and have new tel...: Old telephone number keeps appearing when I have created a new account and have new tel number, trying to install HP software for printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-telephone-number-keeps-appearing-when-i-have/16e57fee-ce5f-4ec4-90f2-fc0345c6f21b
  6. N° de tel Microsoft France techniciens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    N° de tel Microsoft France techniciens: 09-70-01-90-90. impossible to connect08 05 98 00 79 closedWhat is the number avaible in june 2022?best regards;*** Email address is removed for privacy *** samedi 11th juin, 2022...
  7. N° de tel Microsoft France techniciens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    N° de tel Microsoft France techniciens: 09-70-01-90-90. impossible to connect08 05 98 00 79 closedWhat is the number avaible in june 2022?best regards;*** Email address is removed for privacy *** samedi 11th juin, 2022...
  8. Tel protocol default app can't choose Skype

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tel protocol default app can't choose Skype: So, I have an Excel document that I use to click on phone numbers using the Tel protocol and open skype to call them. but recently when I click on it, Windows tells me to choose a default app. The only options are Chrome, People, Your Phone, and Look for an app on the...
  9. When using RDP can I tel if Remote is running as a VM

in Windows 10 Support
    When using RDP can I tel if Remote is running as a VM: Hi there -- especially Geeks !! Is there an easy way to check if I RDP to a remote computer whether it's running as a VM or a "Real" machine. Thanks Cheers jimbo 132862
  10. Just got a call ,says I have a microsoft problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just got a call ,says I have a microsoft problem.: He says they received the log last fri. He gave me a 32 digit number/letter licenese Id code. He even said his name was Brian Hoffman. I doubt that was his name, I could hardly understand his thick middle-eastern accent. Oh he gave me a return phone number as well....