Windows 10: I have reinstalled microsoft flight simulator 2020 but cannot use the access key again.

Discus and support I have reinstalled microsoft flight simulator 2020 but cannot use the access key again. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have reinstalled microft flight simulator 2020 but cannot use ghe access code again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PeterOakley, Sep 29, 2020.

1. I have reinstalled microsoft flight simulator 2020 but cannot use the access key again.

I have reinstalled microft flight simulator 2020 but cannot use ghe access code again.

:)

PeterOakley, Sep 29, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi. I have two questions:

1) I have been using Flight Simulator since its release on Aug 18. Today, I stated the Simulator, it loaded OK, I created a free flight, clicked on Fly, when I tried to use the joystick and keyboard to start and use the simulator, they both did not work
    and would not control anything...they were unresponsive. Checked the Controllers section in the Simulator set up section and the keyboard and Thrustmaster M1600 Joystick were listed and the keyboard and joystick action assignments were still there and responded
    when I clicked a joystick button and keyboard key....the assignment box in the Controller section responded when I pressed a key or button. Rebooted the computer with no change. Do you have any suggestions?

2) How do I uninstall and reinstall MSFS 2020 in the event that is the only way to fix this problem? Please provide instructions and where to download the MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition from.

Thank you...Malcolm

MalcolmArnot, Sep 29, 2020
  3. flight Simulator 2020 download

how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks

John Messier, Sep 29, 2020
  4. I have reinstalled microsoft flight simulator 2020 but cannot use the access key again.

Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

I have reinstalled microsoft flight simulator 2020 but cannot use the access key again.

1. I have reinstalled microsoft flight simulator 2020 but cannot use the access key again. - Similar Threads - reinstalled microsoft flight

2. Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk: Hi, I got the simulator around 2 years ago and it has run smoothly until now, my computer kept crashing so I had to reset the entire thing. With me resetting meant I uninstalled MSFS2020 at the same time. I use disks to download the game, then I enter code in the Microsoft...
  3. Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on a disk: Hi, I got the simulator around 2 years ago and it has run smoothly until now, my computer kept crashing so I had to reset the entire thing. With me resetting meant I uninstalled MSFS2020 at the same time. I use disks to download the game, then I enter code in the Microsoft...
  4. Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I am attempting to re install MSFS2020 onto the same computer it has been on. current Microsoft Windows version is 21H1 OS Build 19043.1202. When I go to the Microsoft Store and click on the install button it asks which drive to install on, I select the drive and click on...
  5. microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator 2020: once downloaded can microsoft flight simulator 2020 be played offline? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/9a1d9be1-7afa-46c8-a239-2feb5ef5a558
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I have jumped through a lot of hoops to try and get the game installed on my computer. I upgraded my HDD to SSD, added 12 Gb more Ram. I am still getting an message that my computer does not meet the minimum requirements, and when I try to install the program I get a blank...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Flight Simulator 2020 Installation and download took more than 12 hours My PC reported that 128 GB of something was being downloaded for a period of 10 or more hours, but there was no 128 GB of anything added to my hard disk where the game was to be installed. After...
  8. microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator 2020: I just purchased flight simulator 2020 premium delux version on for my desktop but I received the xbox version. Does the xbox version work on a desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/eb223338-eef9-4c44-a954-16673208210e
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I applied to do Alpha testing almost 6 months ago. I have a Dell Alienware 17 R5. I think this is an important machine to test on. This is how flight simmers will fly when on vacation or in a hotel room. It is not possible for me to "log in" to the MSFS2020...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020: how can i access the beta of microsoft flight simulator ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/75f29aa0-7ddd-4b10-a258-ece7bc6b3310