Windows 10: I have reinstalled windows 4 timesa required device is not connected

Discus and support I have reinstalled windows 4 timesa required device is not connected in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; If I start my pc a blue screen pops up says a required device is not connected. So I cant start the pc. I can only start the pc when I boot from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Online329, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Online329 Win User

I have reinstalled windows 4 timesa required device is not connected

If I start my pc a blue screen pops up says a required device is not connected. So I cant start the pc. I can only start the pc when I boot from the installer cd and then correct the starter files. And then I shut down the pc and start it everything works fine. Until I shut down the pc and this is starting again... Can you help? I reinstalled windows 3 times once from a CD twice from a pen drive. So can you help me out?

:)

Online329, Oct 12, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I have reinstalled windows 4 timesa required device is not connected :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Oct 12, 2020
  4. I have reinstalled windows 4 timesa required device is not connected

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

This still did not enable my phone to connect with my laptop.

BrooklynNelson, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

I have reinstalled windows 4 timesa required device is not connected

1. I have reinstalled windows 4 timesa required device is not connected - Similar Threads - reinstalled timesa required

2. I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared.: At other devices tab: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-4-errors-in-device-manager-that-appeared/ff1f3e20-c657-46dc-b10e-b125718eb683
  3. I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 4 errors in device manager that appeared.: At other devices tab: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-4-errors-in-device-manager-that-appeared/ff1f3e20-c657-46dc-b10e-b125718eb683
  4. I have connection but no WiFi after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have connection but no WiFi after reinstalling windows: After reinstalling windows in my pc i cant keep a WiFi connection for more than 5 minutes without getting disconnected from internet but not from the connection.Sorry, im not english speaker...
  5. A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed: This is going to be a weird one but here it goes; I have two drives, an SSD and a HDD. My Windows 10 was installed on my SSD but was on version 1803, which prevented me from updating to 20H2. I contacted Microsoft support to help me upgrade to 20H2 using a flash drive to...
  6. I have 4 Xvd drives in my device manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have 4 Xvd drives in my device manager.: [ATTACH] These XVD drives show up only in device manager and at the disk optimalization. When i disable them, they disappear from disk optimalization. Their names: \\?\Volume{3b88ac61-4924-3a22-4e8d-3c735624b12a}\ \\?\Volume{68f7e57c-6419-88e0-5f5a-c90c1a5bf2f9}\...
  7. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed: Hello. I have the following problem: "A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed". I56400 Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P SSD 128Gb Kingstone HDD 1Tb Samsung Fresh windows installed this morning and after 5-6 hours PC crashed with this error: " A required device...
  8. A required device isn’t connected or cannot be accessed

in Windows 10 News
    A required device isn’t connected or cannot be accessed: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to fix error A required device isn’t connected or cannot be accessed with codes 0xc0000185, 0xc0000225, 0xc0000001, 0xc00000f, 0xc000000e on a Windows 10 system. We have recommended below a few solutions, depending [...]...
  9. i have reinstalled windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have reinstalled windows: reinstalled win 10 but cant activate it it says 0x80072f8f https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-have-reinstalled-windows/d905159e-6a8c-45ec-84b0-99d855aa1695
  10. 0xc000000f a required device is not connected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000000f a required device is not connected: Hey Everyone, Unfortunately I do have to start by saying I am unable to provide the stuff from logs and everything, as I can't even boot up at the moment. I'm attempting to use my original Windows 7 installation disk to downgrade from 10 to 7 where this computer started...