Windows 10: I have reinstalled windows but did't check what email my windows activation was linked to

Discus and support I have reinstalled windows but did't check what email my windows activation was linked to in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I probably made it for that dumb menu you cannot skip when your connected to the internet while installing windows.So now i have no idea what email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by marcot45764527, Apr 7, 2024.

1. I have reinstalled windows but did't check what email my windows activation was linked to

I probably made it for that dumb menu you cannot skip when your connected to the internet while installing windows.So now i have no idea what email that was and that was like 3-4 years ago and never bothered to check what email it was.What can i do now?

:)

marcot45764527, Apr 7, 2024
Thema:

I have reinstalled windows but did't check what email my windows activation was linked to

1. I have reinstalled windows but did't check what email my windows activation was linked to - Similar Threads - reinstalled did't check

2. I have a "live" email with Outlook msn, when checking my Microsoft sign on Activity,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a "live" email with Outlook msn, when checking my Microsoft sign on Activity,...: Hello, So trying to reach a live person and getting help, seems to be absolutely impossible with Microsoft! Everyday I have been checking my sign in activity as I have had so many scammer attempts. Today I signed into my Microsoft account and put in my security email and...
  3. I have a "live" email with Outlook msn, when checking my Microsoft sign on Activity,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a "live" email with Outlook msn, when checking my Microsoft sign on Activity,...: Hello, So trying to reach a live person and getting help, seems to be absolutely impossible with Microsoft! Everyday I have been checking my sign in activity as I have had so many scammer attempts. Today I signed into my Microsoft account and put in my security email and...
  4. I have a "live" email with Outlook msn, when checking my Microsoft sign on Activity,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Checking which email is linked to windows 10 digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Checking which email is linked to windows 10 digital license: Windos 10 is preinstalled in my new device and the status is "windows is activated by digital licensed linked with your microsoft account". the problem is, I have multiple microsoft account and now I don't know which is linked. can you guys tell me a way to know it?...
  6. i have just reinstalled my windows 10 , and windows is asking for my activation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have just reinstalled my windows 10 , and windows is asking for my activation?: hi as i have purchased my pc and it comes pre installed with windows 10 activated on it, then i did i format and now it asks me for an activation which i do not know how to do it? attached is my windows script, appreciate all your kind suggestions/ help, thank you!...
  7. I always have to sign in to check email

in Windows 10 Customization
    I always have to sign in to check email: This problem really has me stumped. It seemed that all of a sudden two mornings ago on the 23rd that I couldn't access my email unless I signed in every time. I have checked settings in Edge and Firefox and they are set to able cookies. I honestly don't know if it is a cookie...
  8. I always have to sign in to check email

in Browsers and Email
    I always have to sign in to check email: Hello, For some strange reason as of this morning I now have to completely sign in to check my email. When I do I check the box "Stay Signed In For Two Weeks" and so I think everything is okay, but nope. Can someone please give me a detailed explanation on how I can fix this?...
  9. How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I check which Microsoft accounts are linked to my email?: Recently I have received two security to my email, but the alert didn't specify which account it was. The message only showed the first to characters of said account, and I can't identify to which account they refer. I don't know if this is because of an account about which I...
  10. Email Links Wont Activate

in Browsers and Email
    Email Links Wont Activate: When clicking on an email link online or in a document my email program Windows Mail wont start up like it normally did.......nothing happens......maybe recent updates stuffed with my program? 113109