Windows 10: I have removed a business account from my laptop, but my business OneDrive folder is still...

Discus and support I have removed a business account from my laptop, but my business OneDrive folder is still... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a personal Surface Pro 5 with Windows 10. I had a business account that included SharePoint and OneDrive for business. I've stopped doing work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tom.R, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Tom.R Win User

I have removed a business account from my laptop, but my business OneDrive folder is still...

I have a personal Surface Pro 5 with Windows 10. I had a business account that included SharePoint and OneDrive for business. I've stopped doing work with that company and removed my business account and business O365. I re-installed my personal O365 version, but the business OneDrive is still showing up in File Explorer. The OneDrive for Business Sync is no longer installed. How can I remove this folder? When I right-click on it, there is no Delete option.

:)

Tom.R, Feb 27, 2020
  2. yaynative Win User

How to remove onedrive for business but keep onedrive personal

I had both personal and business onedrive accounts on my computer. I no longer need the business account so I unlinked the pc and signed out. I can't get rid of the location in file explorer and I get a constant nag to log in to business onedrive. I no longer have access to the business account.

I have tried everything I could find online but it normally "fixes" the personal too so I have to reverse it. As you can see in the attached image the account in yellow is the one I wish to remove. It doesn't even sync anything at the moment.

I have removed a business account from my laptop, but my business OneDrive folder is still... [​IMG]

yaynative, Feb 27, 2020
  3. SHC
    shc Win User
    Onedrive for Business synch problems

Dear all,

I am attempting to set up Onedrive for Business for a non profit organisation.

The desired functionality is to have an 'admin' account and 6+ user accounts.

Is there any way to create a folder structure as admin (which has to be via the web-based interface) then share the folders across the user accounts?

On attempting to do this, the shared fold is never downloaded/synchronised to the computers with the Onedrive user accounts configured on.

Having searched the internet for answers I have found suggestions to use the 'classic' one drive web interface in order to specify that the folder be synchronised. On doing this I have no option to do so, merely to view the folder which then gives me a 'cannot be found' error message.

Look forward to any clarification of whether this is or isn't possible with Onedrive for business.

Thanks.

4. El_Mayo Win User

I have removed a business account from my laptop, but my business OneDrive folder is still...

Business laptop suggestions

Can anyone suggest any business laptops between £300-£400?
    Although I'm not quite sure what makes a laptop a "business" one? (it's not for me lol)

El_Mayo, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

1. I have removed a business account from my laptop, but my business OneDrive folder is still... - Similar Threads - removed business account

2. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...: Hello,I am trying to move all my files from one school/business account to another school/business account on onedrive.I have partially moved some folders manually on the desktop, but I have several large files that I do not keep synced on my desktop and store only online. I...
  3. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...: Hello,I am trying to move all my files from one school/business account to another school/business account on onedrive.I have partially moved some folders manually on the desktop, but I have several large files that I do not keep synced on my desktop and store only online. I...
  4. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is my OneDrive for Business really a cloud?

Is my OneDrive for Business really a cloud?: I recently got a newer desktop computer. With my previous computer, my OneDrive clouds were placed with my folders as stand-alone items. When I access my folders with the icon along the bottom of my Desktop, I am able to access as a stand-alone item my personal OneDrive. My...
  6. Can't remove business account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't remove business account: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Acces work or school and hit disconnect then yes it just reappears. submitted by /u/Grzecho166 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldk9i7/cant_remove_business_account/
  7. Can't remove business account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove business account: When I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Acces work or school and hit disconnect then yes it just reappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-business-account/8c786d72-6db4-4e8b-ad48-3411076a15f7
  8. Is my Ram still busy?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is my Ram still busy?: Hello. So I wanted to ask if my Ram is still working at full capacity? [ATTACH] Ist mein Ram immer noch ausgelastet?
  9. OneDrive Business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Business: Files on my PC wont open or attach any more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-business/34e0ec66-8452-4950-99e2-97505e53c4e8
  10. Onedrive for Business Shared Folders

Onedrive for Business Shared Folders: We currently use Dropbox to share team folders in real time and I would like to replace it with Onedrive but I don´t see a way to download shared folders to each team members´computer. Is there a way to do this in Onedrive for business? I am considering using Sharepoint...