Windows 10: I have renewed but my renewal is not recognized by your system

Discus and support I have renewed but my renewal is not recognized by your system in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My subscription for microsoft office was up for renewal on July 4 and I renewed about one week before. However I am now getting notices that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TanjaParsley, Jul 6, 2019.

1. I have renewed but my renewal is not recognized by your system

My subscription for microsoft office was up for renewal on July 4 and I renewed about one week before. However I am now getting notices that my subsription has expired and I have until the 19th to renew it. There is a dialogue box which I had to close but it gives me the option of renewing or entering a product key. What do I do? Where do I find my product key?

:)

TanjaParsley, Jul 6, 2019

2. Operation system renew

I need to renew the operating system.

JoeBurford1, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Nimadorje Win User
    nokia music renewal

but in market it say for 1 year..

also how to renew for further 1 year and can u please provide me the list of renewal amount for unlimited subscription..

Nimadorje, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Tabvla Win User

I have renewed but my renewal is not recognized by your system

Ethernet Adapter - Lease not renewing automatically

Ken and Berton, thanks for your replies and your suggestions. Ken, the "Network Troubleshooter" that I refer to is just the normal Windows Network Troubleshooter. I just click on "Troubleshoot" and it renews the Lease.

But this is actually a very weird problem. The computer is a W10 PC connecting via a standard Ethernet Adapter to a Router. If, at the time that the Lease must renew, the computer is OFF (Shutdown and OFF at the mains wall socket) the Lease renews automatically, however, if the computer is ON at that time the Lease does not renew.

Could there be little green men running around in the box...... I am starting to wonder.

T.

Tabvla, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

I have renewed but my renewal is not recognized by your system

1. I have renewed but my renewal is not recognized by your system - Similar Threads - renewed renewal recognized

2. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription: Hello, i no longer use a computer at home and I wish to cancel my Answer Desk Assure Subscription. I thought I cancelled the subscription last year, however, I received an email for the renewal. How do I finally cancel the subscription?...
  3. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription: Hello, i no longer use a computer at home and I wish to cancel my Answer Desk Assure Subscription. I thought I cancelled the subscription last year, however, I received an email for the renewal. How do I finally cancel the subscription?...
  4. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Renewals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Renewals: I purchased the Premium Games on 4/20/20. Now on 4/10/21, I am asked to make a renewal. Why do I have to pay for 10 extra days? This constitutes unfair business practices! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renewals/10ae3856-900c-47b8-8854-39b6a3d48926
  6. Time to renew your subscription error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Time to renew your subscription error: I had a month trial of Office 365 which renewed for 1 year on 28 March 2020. I have checked my account and it has definitely renewed for a one year period. However, when I go on to Excel, Word etc the software advises me, 'Subscription cancelled on 14 June 2020, most...
  7. Renew your subscription on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renew your subscription on Microsoft store: So the other day I installed sea of thieves and i could get it or free as i had purchased it it on Xbox and the game is apart of Xbox play anywhere. I played it for a few days but then it said renew your subscription. I was confused as i have never payed for the Microsoft...
  8. Renewal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Renewal?: On my desktop computer this morning, I received an automatic message that my Cloud account had to be renewed, and a simultaneous notice that the driver support needed to be renewed. The two messages seemed to be connected, yet I couldn't tell which update button applied to...
  9. Error: there is a problem with your renewal fix it after renewing subscription

Error: there is a problem with your renewal fix it after renewing subscription: I renewed my subscription and received an e-mail confirmation yet I still get "there is a problem with your renewal fix it" Help me get rid of this John T ***Modified title from: subscription renewal ***...
  10. renewal

renewal: I got a call today saying I needed to renew my Microsoft Windows Key. Does this expire and if so will I get an email too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/renewal/830785cb-94c3-420e-97b9-acc06e84be7e"