Windows 10: I have repeatedly followed the instructions to install C++ to fix errors in launching...

Discus and support I have repeatedly followed the instructions to install C++ to fix errors in launching... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help me I have installed the correct version, uninstalled, reinstalled, made sure multiple times that my microsoft updates were all installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PamelaSweany, Apr 22, 2021.

1. I have repeatedly followed the instructions to install C++ to fix errors in launching...

Please help me I have installed the correct version, uninstalled, reinstalled, made sure multiple times that my microsoft updates were all installed. NOTHING WORKS.

:)

PamelaSweany, Apr 22, 2021

2. "Critical Error" Following Launch - No Fix Works

Hi George,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD

• Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow

• If EITHER command does not show a good outcome, we need to stop and repair Windows. We have 3 options:

• Go Back: If there are other significant issues, or if the customer is not sure of using Windows 10, Go Back. The plan from there will be to clean up the configuration to prepare for an upgrade.

• Reset: If possible, remove Antivirus/Sec Software and perform a Reset (keeping data and settings). Customers will need to reinstall apps with this option.

• In-Place Upgrade: If the customer is unwilling, we can try uninstalling the Antivirus/Sec Software and try an in-place upgrade. We should set expectation.

• If the above commands both completed and show no remaining issues, run these commands:

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Check to be sure this command ran, showed a blue progress indicator and then returns to the prompt.

• If you see a red error, then the command may have been typed or pasted incorrectly, or there may be a larger problem with Windows 10. Try again.

• Check to see if the issue is resolved.

• If not, restart the PC. In this case try as a new administrator user account.
    If the new user also fails, go up to the steps for “3. If EITHER command does not show…” above. We need to repair Windows.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 22, 2021
  3. KB3093266 & KB3097617 installation fails repeatedly - one fix

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

It must be difficult when things do not work as expected.

I suggest you to run Background Intelligent Transfer Service
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If it doesn’t resolve the issue, I suggest you to run
    Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Jimmy6 Win User

I have repeatedly followed the instructions to install C++ to fix errors in launching...

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

I have repeatedly followed the instructions to install C++ to fix errors in launching...

1. I have repeatedly followed the instructions to install C++ to fix errors in launching... - Similar Threads - repeatedly followed instructions

2. Following the instructions on resizing the WinRE partition to fix the windows update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Following the instructions on resizing the WinRE partition to fix the windows update...: I've come across issue following the instructions on resizing the WinRE partition to fix the KB5034441 update...
  3. I got a BSOD error after following instructions to fix WindowsService. exe pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a BSOD error after following instructions to fix WindowsService. exe pop up: I got a BSOD error after following this instructions to fix WindowsService. exe pop upThe instructions are here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-start-my-laptop-this-box-pops-up-is-it/b1c3872e-a324-4b35-9f64-d04fe24774ecI deleted the windows...
  4. I got a BSOD error after following instructions to fix WindowsService. exe pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a BSOD error after following instructions to fix WindowsService. exe pop up: I got a BSOD error after following this instructions to fix WindowsService. exe pop upThe instructions are here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-start-my-laptop-this-box-pops-up-is-it/b1c3872e-a324-4b35-9f64-d04fe24774ecI deleted the windows...
  5. I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?

I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?: So I went to the eventvwr.exe then to Applications and Service Logs, then to Microsoft, followed by Windows and was supposed to go to Immersive-Shell folder from there.... only problem being... there is no immersive-shell folder. I don't know what to do from here. Help...
  6. I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?: So I went to the eventvwr.exe then to Applications and Service Logs, then to Microsoft, followed by Windows and was supposed to go to Immersive-Shell folder from there.... only problem being... there is no immersive-shell folder. I don't know what to do from here. Help...
  7. Instruction Audio Wizard app installation error FIXED 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instruction Audio Wizard app installation error FIXED 100%: THIS POST IS ONLY FOR SHARING EXPERIENCES FROM INSTALLING AUDIO WIZARD, NOT FOR OTHER PURPOSES. THANKS EVERYONE1. Uninstall the Audio Wizard driver- Pick: "Windows" in tasbar and search "Device Manager"- Finding "Sofware Components"- You can see "ICEsound Effects Component"-...
  8. Instruction Audio Wizard app installation error FIXED 100%

Instruction Audio Wizard app installation error FIXED 100%: THIS POST IS ONLY FOR SHARING EXPERIENCES FROM INSTALLING AUDIO WIZARD, NOT FOR OTHER PURPOSES. THANKS EVERYONE1. Uninstall the Audio Wizard driver- Pick: "Windows" in tasbar and search "Device Manager"- Finding "Sofware Components"- You can see "ICEsound Effects Component"-...
  9. NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!: I had purchased an Espon 2700 All In One printer. There's a WiFi Direct option. When I try to connect said printer to my computer through the WiFi Direct, Windows 10 tells me to follow the instructions on the printer. ONE MAJOR STUPID PROBLEM!!!!!!! There's NO SCREEN on my...
  10. repeating error when launching Bing.com

in Browsers and Email
    repeating error when launching Bing.com: Lately...Every time I launch a search from the desktop I am getting the following error message: [img] and an address like this: "https://www.bing.com/search?q=ridgid+tools&form=WNSGPH&qs=LS&cvid=b6ebdc64171e4d8ca2a8a20581ce3c01&pq=ridgid&cc=US&setlan...