Windows 10: I have reported that the Windows Task Bar does not unhide during Logmein sessions but it...

Discus and support I have reported that the Windows Task Bar does not unhide during Logmein sessions but it... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was wondering why, after reporting to various Microsoft Support personnel that the Windows Task Bar does not unhide during Logmein sessions using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WayneCarpenter- [O365], Jan 30, 2019.

1. I have reported that the Windows Task Bar does not unhide during Logmein sessions but it...

I was wondering why, after reporting to various Microsoft Support personnel that the Windows Task Bar does not unhide during Logmein sessions using Windows 10 perhaps a year ago, it is still not fixed!

:)

WayneCarpenter- [O365], Jan 30, 2019
  2. Anna Hahn Win User

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    LogMeIn Rescue

Hi Wendy,

This can be due to a LogMeIn Rescue session that wasn't closed properly on your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you've tried closing the window by pressing the X button.
    • If you've already tried restarting your device after pressing the X button.
    • If Cortana is able to locate the LogMeIn Rescue application.
    • If you're able to see the activities from 4:44 PM upto the 5:24 PM already after booting your device or if you're seeing the entries being posted in intervals.

To allow a support representative to access your device through the LogMeIn Rescue application, the owner of the device must accept the Microsoft agreement and enter a code that will be provided by the support representative to establish a session. To know
    more about LogMeIn Rescue, click on this
    link

In addition, establishing a session using the application requires your device to be connected to the Internet. If you've received the pop-up window while your device isn't connected to the Internet, this isn't considered as an active session.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jan 30, 2019
  4. I have reported that the Windows Task Bar does not unhide during Logmein sessions but it...

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

I have reported that the Windows Task Bar does not unhide during Logmein sessions but it...

1. I have reported that the Windows Task Bar does not unhide during Logmein sessions but it... - Similar Threads - reported Task Bar

2. I have this problem under the task bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this problem under the task bar.: Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this black bar is showing up again, I don't know what the cause is. I haven't damaged the screen and my drivers are all up to...
  3. I have this problem under the task bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this problem under the task bar.: Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this black bar is showing up again, I don't know what the cause is. I haven't damaged the screen and my drivers are all up to...
  4. I have this problem under the task bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Date does not show in task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date does not show in task bar: On three of my win10 computers, the task bar shows both the time and date. On the fourth, only the time shows unless I hover over it with the cursor. Is there a setting I'm missing?...
  6. Date does not show in task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date does not show in task bar: On three of my win10 computers, the task bar shows both the time and date. On the fourth, only the time shows unless I hover over it with the cursor. Is there a setting I'm missing?...
  7. Date does not show in task bar

8. Update put the weather report on Task Bar!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update put the weather report on Task Bar!: Update the computer and Windows though it'd be cute and put a weather report on the Task Bar. Only way I could get that off the task Bar was to remove edgy which also got installed without my approval. Only way I could get that weather report to delete was to apply Revo...
  9. uninstall LogMeIn

uninstall LogMeIn: I was helped by Microsoft to retrieve Word since I rebooted the computer and lost it. It was recovered but the LogMeIn keeps poping up and I can't get rid of it. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-logmein/874bb191-7a3d-41a2-aec9-a034c086d2c0
  10. logmein

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    logmein: I had a windows support tech help me with issues after downloading windows 10 and now the logmein boxes won't disappear. I'm an elderly non tech savvy person and even youtube is not helping me understand this. How do I get rid of this please in simple language. thanks...