Windows 10: i have seen this notes in my dxdiag a while a go and i dont know what is the problem but i...

Discus and support i have seen this notes in my dxdiag a while a go and i dont know what is the problem but i... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kielxmark, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Kielxmark Win User

i have seen this notes in my dxdiag a while a go and i dont know what is the problem but i...

The file C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_82548830eadb8221\igdumdim64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_82548830eadb8221\igd10iumd64.dll

C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_82548830eadb8221\igd10iumd64.dll

C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_82548830eadb8221\igd12umd64.dll

is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.

:)

Kielxmark, Sep 17, 2019
  2. dies900 Win User

5870 DXDIAG DDI 10.1 Problem.....

I dont get it!Title says 10.1 problem and problem with running dx 11 games.if got this right dx11 is not showing in dxdiag? and cant run games in dx11 mode?

dies900, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 17, 2019
  4. i have seen this notes in my dxdiag a while a go and i dont know what is the problem but i...

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

i have seen this notes in my dxdiag a while a go and i dont know what is the problem but i...

1. i have seen this notes in my dxdiag a while a go and i dont know what is the problem but i... - Similar Threads - notes dxdiag while

2. i dont know what to do audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know what to do audio problems: so i was messing around with settings to increase pc speed and i was disabling unwanted startups and by mistake i disabled my audio driver which made it so that now it shows "no audio output device available". then i looked up a youtube tutorial and it told me to uninstall...
  3. i dont know what to do audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i dont know what to do audio problems: so i was messing around with settings to increase pc speed and i was disabling unwanted startups and by mistake i disabled my audio driver which made it so that now it shows "no audio output device available". then i looked up a youtube tutorial and it told me to uninstall...
  4. i dont know what to do audio problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  6. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  7. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  9. I dont know what happend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I dont know what happend: I let my HP laptop install an update while it was installing I noticed that it stayed at 54% suddenly the laptop restarted and is now showing this https://i.imgur.com/EBkU6EV.jpg Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/Taurenz [link] [comments]...
  10. I dont know what is happenig

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know what is happenig: I wanted to ask I have windows 10 and when I turn on a game called league of legends its saying in task manager that league of legends is 60% in task manager but in task manager is saying that the hole processor is working on 100% and its just the game nothing in the...