Windows 10: I have seen too many errors on computers at school

Discus and support I have seen too many errors on computers at school in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Where do I begin with all of the errors and bsods and all of that. How do we fix these errors?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GDMASTER, Mar 20, 2019.

1. GDMASTER Win User

I have seen too many errors on computers at school

Where do I begin with all of the errors and bsods and all of that. How do we fix these errors?

:)

GDMASTER, Mar 20, 2019

2. School computer

No one here has any product keys to give you.

Most school computers are issued with a Volume License, which is not for private use.

I suggest that you contact the I.T. dept. at your school.

Bill Smithers, Mar 20, 2019
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. I have seen too many errors on computers at school - Similar Threads - too many errors

2. I have too many keyboard for what I have decided into the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have too many keyboard for what I have decided into the settings.: I want to know how to removes this keyboard and only keep the English US one : because after that, I'll just want to switch between french and us. And not all the english variants that exists.But I can't do that for no reason.Can you help me please ?...
  3. I think I have too many users.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think I have too many users.: I just looked at my Users file image below and I think there's something wrong here. In the past, I only had three users: croge me, Default and Public. As you can see, I have more than three users--quite a few more. It looks like a new one is generated with each session. This...
  4. I think I have too many users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I have too many users.: I just looked at my Users file image below and I think there's something wrong here. In the past, I only had three users: croge me, Default and Public. As you can see, I have more than three users--quite a few more. It looks like a new one is generated with each session. This...
  5. I think I have too many users.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. too many errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    too many errors in event viewer: Kernel Sources,disk? I don't even know what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-errors-in-event-viewer/44d9eb23-571f-4f91-a581-878bf7b19350
  7. too many errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    too many errors in event viewer: Kernel Sources,disk? I don't even know what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-errors-in-event-viewer/44d9eb23-571f-4f91-a581-878bf7b19350
  8. I have too many keyboards. Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have too many keyboards. Help!: As you can see there are tons of Unknown Locale keyboards and so on.It makes switching to the keyboards I want into a huge pain.I believe this started happening when there was a bug that made it hard to select my region, so several regions were selected one after the other in...
  9. Facing too many errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing too many errors.: Hey, so, since few days I started facing weird errors, like when I tried to run Geforce experience it showed an error code and after few days when I tried to run Teamviewer same thing happened and yesterday I tried to launch a game called Valorant and same error, I think my...
  10. Have too many sub folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have too many sub folders: Windows 10 PC I find the filing system extremely unfriendly. I have too many subfolders, Google search basically tells me "tough luck Should have not made so many folders. IE if you have made too many subfolders you are stuck with them. Example: my music folders had folder...