Windows 10: I have seen too many errors on computers at school

Discus and support I have seen too many errors on computers at school in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Where do I begin with all of the errors and bsods and all of that. How do we fix these errors?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GDMASTER, Mar 20, 2019.

1. GDMASTER Win User

I have seen too many errors on computers at school

Where do I begin with all of the errors and bsods and all of that. How do we fix these errors?

:)

GDMASTER, Mar 20, 2019

2. School computer

No one here has any product keys to give you.

Most school computers are issued with a Volume License, which is not for private use.

I suggest that you contact the I.T. dept. at your school.

Bill Smithers, Mar 20, 2019
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. I have seen too many errors on computers at school - Similar Threads - too many errors

2. Too many connections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too many connections: RDP is broken, like everything else in the operating system. Twice now I am in RDP and twice now it just errors out. When it does I can no longer access the computer at all. I RDP back into it it says too many connections. I physically go to the PC and log in it says too many...
  3. I got too many nvidia folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got too many nvidia folders: Im cleaning my computer, and i just realized that i got 4 nvidia folders. I got one folder in program files called nvidia corporation, i got two folders in program data called nvidia and nvidia corporation, and one folder in programs called nvidia corporation as well. Why do...
  4. Too many printers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Too many printers.: I have 1 networked printer. Windows 10 devices and printers is showing 7 printers. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-printers/26a46faa-ad3e-457e-aae7-c649d33dc508
  5. Too many background apps

Too many background apps: Split from this thread. Too many background apps[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/too-many-background-apps/a3d63ca6-881d-4c0c-9170-9169761face3
  6. How many Extra OneDrives can I have on a Computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How many Extra OneDrives can I have on a Computer?: I'm building a lot of APPS so I'll need the extra space. I'm on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-extra-onedrives-can-i-have-on-a-computer/4f4d93e5-1f39-4964-a653-78bada42bd5d"
  7. I keep having many error codes !

I keep having many error codes !: Since Almost a month, the laptop started restarting and showing error codes, the error code changes each time I try starting the computer. I then did the " Hiren Boot " booting to see if there is any bad files, the count was 0 But the windows was fine then and started...
  8. too many partitions on disk

too many partitions on disk: My Windows 10 is an upgrade to my SSD Drive 0. It now has 7 partitions none of which I created. (picture at http://imgur.com/a/edymi) Partition 1 -:/ 300 MB healthy (recovery partition) Partition 2 -:/ 260 MB healthy (EFI system partition) Partition 3 f:/ 6.35GB healthy...
  9. BSOD's too many to count!!

BSOD's too many to count!!: Hi, this issue started when i installed a graphics card on windows seven and is probably driver related. originally i would regularly get "irql equal to or less" but that seemed to only happen on certain things like itv player and some games. i took out the graphics and...
  10. Help! I have too many partitions and I dont know which ones I need

Help! I have too many partitions and I dont know which ones I need: I have only one HDD in my laptop, and it has far too many partitions. There are a few I recognise, such as C: and two more wich were made when I dual booted Chrome OS. Now I am trying to triple boot Linux Ubuntu as well, but when faced with the option of which partition to...