Windows 10: i have several instancers of win 10 installed. the latest one did not install correctly....

Discus and support i have several instancers of win 10 installed. the latest one did not install correctly.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can i see which product key i used on my computer in win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CaarrollMcClaugherty, May 4, 2019.

1. i have several instancers of win 10 installed. the latest one did not install correctly....

how can i see which product key i used on my computer in win 10

:)

CaarrollMcClaugherty, May 4, 2019
  2. kajson Win User

Win 10 clean install question

So I spend the day yesterday installing the computer, using a prepared usb key with windows 10 on it.

I got it all sorted in the end but I'll share my fails anyways so others might learn:

Do not try to do a clean install win with win 10 home N, when you come from a machine with just win 10 home. It won't activate *Wink i have several instancers of win 10 installed. the latest one did not install correctly.... ;) After reinstalling with the right copy, it was already activated right away after the first boot, didn't even have to initialise it.

There hasn't changed a whole lot in making clean install compared to older versions of windows, it's slightly better streamlined, though being asked at 3 different stages to enter a product key when it's not needed during install seems a bit annoying.

Further more it would be lovely if Microsoft finally learned to ask ALL questions regarding preferences updates and whatnot in one go, so you can then go away from your computer and come back to a fully installed/updated system including reboots.. Not impossible I would say.

There's still some little bugs, like when I installed realtek audio drivers, they'd go into an infinite loop asking for reboot and install the driver. And as a PDF reader isn't in the list of standard programs to select, foxitreader keeps saying it is not the default reader for pdf's even though I had said yes to the question 3x. If this fails to get file associations for PDF's I do hope Microsoft will fix this asap.

Thanks for the fast answers earlier guys, it gave me the confidence that all would be well, even when I cocked up the first install with the N version.

kajson, May 4, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2019
  4. NGeo Win User

i have several instancers of win 10 installed. the latest one did not install correctly....

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, May 4, 2019
Thema:

i have several instancers of win 10 installed. the latest one did not install correctly....

1. i have several instancers of win 10 installed. the latest one did not install correctly.... - Similar Threads - several instancers installed

2. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...: did a clean install of win 10 with win 10 installation disk on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean" install is using 3 quarters of the ssd. trying to find a way to format said ssd without success. Is there a utility out there that can override window's...
  3. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...: did a clean install of win 10 with win 10 installation disk on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean" install is using 3 quarters of the ssd. trying to find a way to format said ssd without success. Is there a utility out there that can override window's...
  4. Microsoft Store Did Not Install Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Did Not Install Correctly: My Microsoft Store did not install correctly upon setting up my new computer. It has bashed any chances of playing certain games I really wanted to play.I looked up ways to fix it, and I came up on this list: Microsoft Store doesn't openNothing on this list has worked....
  5. Microsoft Store Did Not Install Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Did Not Install Correctly: My Microsoft Store did not install correctly upon setting up my new computer. It has bashed any chances of playing certain games I really wanted to play.I looked up ways to fix it, and I came up on this list: Microsoft Store doesn't openNothing on this list has worked....
  6. Latest Win 10 update did not install hung up my computer

Latest Win 10 update did not install hung up my computer: I got a notification that the version of Win10 needed to be upgraded because the version I had was expiring. The update was already downloaded, So I clicked ok and my computer restarted -- not really. It said it might take some time so I went about other things and came back...
  7. I have Win 10 V 1903 installed and I get the following message after installing the latest...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have Win 10 V 1903 installed and I get the following message after installing the latest...: I have installed and uninstalled the latest FTDI drivers numerous times and even though does not indicate the drivers are malfunctioning I get the message in the events tab: "Device FTDIBUS\VID_0403+PID_6001+47514789A\0000 requires further installation" This seems to be a...
  8. VMware Player did not install correctly on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMware Player did not install correctly on Windows 10: After downloading VMware player 2.5.5-328052 yesterday & during the install phase my screen turned blue with a message "something went wrong with your PC & needs to restart" (close wording to that). After restarting VMware player is not listed in Programs & Features in...
  9. DVD drive did not install but a floppy drive did (I don't have one)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drive did not install but a floppy drive did (I don't have one): Build 10130 installed fine from DVD but after install install DVD drive did not work at all. I checked device manager and there was no optical drives listed at all, nut there was a listing for a 3.5" floppy A: drive, which is not even in my rig. I tried scanning for new...
  10. Latest Install of Win 10 Pro

Latest Install of Win 10 Pro: Does the latest download of Win 10 Pro install include the Fall update? 36369