Windows 10: I have several notifications of unsuccessful updates for windows 10 how to I get rid of them

Discus and support I have several notifications of unsuccessful updates for windows 10 how to I get rid of them in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have several notifications of unsuccessful updates for windows 10 how to I delete them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by brendaKempe, Jan 10, 2019.

1. I have several notifications of unsuccessful updates for windows 10 how to I get rid of them

I have several notifications of unsuccessful updates for windows 10 how to I delete them

:)

brendaKempe, Jan 10, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

I have several notifications of unsuccessful updates for windows 10 how to I get rid of them

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

I have several notifications of unsuccessful updates for windows 10 how to I get rid of them

1. I have several notifications of unsuccessful updates for windows 10 how to I get rid of them - Similar Threads - several notifications unsuccessful

2. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of these notifications?: I keep getting notifications saying I have a few viruses and it looked up the trojan virus and it said it was fake, so I do not click on it because it is trying to get me to download the site and is just so annoying to have it constantly popping up. I also get some...
  3. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of these notifications?: I keep getting notifications saying I have a few viruses and it looked up the trojan virus and it said it was fake, so I do not click on it because it is trying to get me to download the site and is just so annoying to have it constantly popping up. I also get some...
  4. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Have several problems and want them to get fixed urgently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have several problems and want them to get fixed urgently: Problems :Everytime I shuts down the PC i get an error saying critical process died.windows update doesnt show up in settings.i tried manual installation and it didnt solve my problem.i checked in services and i am missing the update orchestrator service.i tried using REGEDIT...
  6. I Have several problems and want them to get fixed urgently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Have several problems and want them to get fixed urgently: Problems :Everytime I shuts down the PC i get an error saying critical process died.windows update doesnt show up in settings.i tried manual installation and it didnt solve my problem.i checked in services and i am missing the update orchestrator service.i tried using REGEDIT...
  7. I Have several problems and want them to get fixed urgently

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. What are these how can I get rid of them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are these how can I get rid of them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/real_mister [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fys9u4/what_are_these_how_can_i_get_rid_of_them/
  9. How can I get rid of this intrusive notification?

How can I get rid of this intrusive notification?: Two or three times a day, I get this intrusive pop up notification, and of course it happens on my swing while driving, or putting while playing golf online. How do I get rid of this crap. I have NEVER EVER had Webroot Security shut off. Never. How can they tell me that,...
  10. I am told I have a virus, how to be rid of them.

I am told I have a virus, how to be rid of them.: I am told I have a virus, I have MacAfee virus and malware remover, will this get rid of virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-am-told-i-have-a-virus-how-to-be-rid-of-them/7e882141-d615-4570-8367-ae6c0d63987f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I delate unsucesfull updates

2. Account Umknown(s-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2