Windows 10: I have Shared Folder How can I associate this folder with Windows local recycle bin?

Discus and support I have Shared Folder How can I associate this folder with Windows local recycle bin? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Shared Folder How can I associate this folder with Windows local recycle bin?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ssdusd, Apr 9, 2021.

1. ssdusd Win User

I have Shared Folder How can I associate this folder with Windows local recycle bin?

I have Shared Folder How can I associate this folder with Windows local recycle bin? I have Shared Folder How can I associate this folder with Windows local recycle bin? 70408d93-a5d7-433f-9ee4-aba78e84dfab?upload=true.png

:)

ssdusd, Apr 9, 2021

2. Winndows 10 delete multiple files or folders do not show in recycle bin

Hi R-A-M-A-I-R,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Where is the folder located? Is it on your primary hard drive where the Windows 10 is installed/ secondary hard drive/ external hard drives like flash drive etc.?(which you have deleted accidentally)

• Since when you are facing this issue?

• Have you enabled the option “Don’t move files to Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted” under the Recycle Bin properties?
    Until you will get back to us, you may follow the below suggestions and check if it helps.

This happens when you permanently delete a file from your computer without sending it to the Recycle Bin by clicking the file and then pressing
    Shift + Delete keys on the keyboard.

Try the steps and check whether this issue is happening with all folders in computer or particular folders to isolate the issue.

• Open the Desktop, right click on the empty area and click on
      New and then click on Folder.

• Now, new folder might have been created on your desktop.

• Right click on your New folder (which you have created) and click on
      Delete.

• Now, open the Recycle bin and check if you are able to see the folder which you have deleted.
    You may disable the steps if you have enabled the option “Don’t move files to Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted” in Recycle bin folder.

• Open the Desktop, locate the Recycle bin, right click on it and select
      Properties.

• Select the drive on which you are facing this issue (like C:\ or D:\ or F:\ etc.)

• Click on Custom size option instead of “Don’t move files to Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted

• Check the box Display delete confirmation dialog.

• Click on Apply and OK buttons.

• Reboot the computer and check if it helps.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Can't move a file to another folder or delete it from the recycle bin

Hi,

You can empty the Recycle Bin by following the steps provided in this
    article
    . Regarding your art kit files that can't be moved, we would like to gather more information:

• By saying "unable" are you getting an error message? If yes, can you send us a screenshot?
    • In which folder were you supposed to save the file? And in which folder was the file saved?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

I have Shared Folder How can I associate this folder with Windows local recycle bin?

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

1. I have Shared Folder How can I associate this folder with Windows local recycle bin? - Similar Threads - Shared Folder associate

2. Deleted folder to recycle bin and emptied bin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted folder to recycle bin and emptied bin?: Hi. I had 2 important pic files from MY PICTURES that got in the recycle bin. I deleted/emptied the files in recycle bin before I knew my pic file was in there.Is there a secondary way to get the files back from recycle bin? I tried to do a restore time on computer, but it...
  3. How can I recover files and folders once I have emptied from my recycle bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover files and folders once I have emptied from my recycle bin: I accidentally emptied the files I had in my recycle bin and I need to recover them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-files-and-folders-once-i-have/885e9928-eda7-49e3-8948-64cf3775ff4c
  4. How can I recover files and folders once I have emptied from my recycle bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover files and folders once I have emptied from my recycle bin: I accidentally emptied the files I had in my recycle bin and I need to recover them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-files-and-folders-once-i-have/885e9928-eda7-49e3-8948-64cf3775ff4c
  5. Old recycle bin folder points to new recycle bin folder instead of the original?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old recycle bin folder points to new recycle bin folder instead of the original?: So I recently built myself a new desktop, and I want to decommission the old one for new uses. I've backed up most of the data off the old one, except for the old windows 10 boot drive my new desktop is windows 11. I went onto my old desktop, opened up command prompt as...
  6. Unwanted folders in Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted folders in Recycle Bin: I have one, two and occasionally three unwanted folders which regularly but not always, re-appear in my Recycle Bin. I have tried deleting them separately. Restoring them doesn't make them appear back in their original place. They were all created, used and deleted empty over...
  7. Lost folder in recycle bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost folder in recycle bin: I accidentally dragged my folder with important contents into the recycle bin. Now I have a copy of the folder on my desktop, but when I click on it, it says: The item 'folder' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will not work properly. Do...
  8. How can I delete multiple full folders without Recycle Bin?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I delete multiple full folders without Recycle Bin?: Hello How can I securely delete multiple folders within folder (which are full of files) without sending them to the recycle bin? Holding down Shift and hitting the Del does not work. Neither does Control/Del. Thanks J 163697
  9. How can I share a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I share a folder: I wish to share a folder with my daughter whom Windows does not recognize. How can I share with her via email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-share-a-folder/59eb600b-9ab1-44bc-81f9-9743de0e5f48"
  10. Recycle bin association

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle bin association: When I click the Recycle Bin icon on the Desk Top I get a window saying - "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed create an association in the Default Programs control...