Windows 10: I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and

Discus and support I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and one drive saves these files automatically and I want none of it saved or synced. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Praying_dove, Mar 12, 2019.

1. I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and

I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and one drive saves these files automatically and I want none of it saved or synced. How do I stop this? I do not even want it touched by making a folder to be in OneDrive folders.

:)

Praying_dove, Mar 12, 2019

2. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

Am thinking of investing in one of sims 3 or 4. Thought it might be a good game to get into and might be something my young son can enjoy too. I don’t see much point in just getting the base game as so many features are missing. So will get a few expansions too. But does anyone play the sims? With expansions also in mind is the sims 4 much better than 3? I guess in my experience sequels aren’t necessarily better so I thought maybe sims 3 could still be the better game?

Scottyboy99, Mar 12, 2019
  3. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

I've never played the Sims 4, but the Sims 3 is a lot of fun. I quite enjoyed the funny moments and building a house and such. Sims 3 is also open world whereas Sims 4 has loading screens for different areas. With both having their pluses and minuses, I don't think you can do wrong with either.

Masterchiefxx17, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Atomic77 Win User

I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and

The Sims 4

Does anyone here like or play the Sims 4? It is a pretty awesome game dispite the fact it still as quite a bit of catching up to do in order to be anywhere near what the Sims 3 and 2 and the Original game had.

Atomic77, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and

1. I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and - Similar Threads - Sim game sims

2. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4: Hello!I would like to download the Sims 4 on my laptop. However, I have Windows S Mode enabled and don't want to turn it off. The app can't be found in the Microsoft Store and I wanted to ask if there was any way to download the Sims 4 anyway.I hope there is a solution to...
  3. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sims 4: Hello!I would like to download the Sims 4 on my laptop. However, I have Windows S Mode enabled and don't want to turn it off. The app can't be found in the Microsoft Store and I wanted to ask if there was any way to download the Sims 4 anyway.I hope there is a solution to...
  4. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I have an external hard drive when i move everything into my external drive and open up sims it makes a whole new folder in my documents, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/c7c723df-5f3b-4d64-99cd-e8acb5d290b1
  5. Sims 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sims 4: I brought sims 4 as a download from the Microsoft store a while ago. My laptop had to be reset and now I can't find it on the store at all. Is it still available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/b2065ebe-18f8-41f8-8c4b-2ebb0fd1d1a9
  6. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I just recently got the HP 14 stream and was hoping to download the Sims 4 onto the computer. I understand I would need to purchase/download via the Microsoft store, however the game is not available. I also was looking for a first hand downloader through the store and I can...
  7. Game -Sims 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game -Sims 4: Hello i have a Microsoft Surface Laptop Intel Core i7-7660U/512GB SSD/16GB RAM will it be able to run the Sims 4 with all exapansion packs and different Mods? thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-sims-4/0021b1a9-9c5a-4ff4-b5d0-fcbdd4db5b15
  8. Sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4: Hello,downloaded sims 4 from origin it was updated and installed on my gaming pc,even checked it on can you run it and my pc can run it,windows updated etc... etc....,but after it loads it closes and the attached image shows the message attached can someone help me fix...
  9. the sims 4

in Windows 10 Customization
    the sims 4: I just updated and restarted my computer. I downloaded the sims 4 from origin, why when I'm on the sims 4 on one side of the screen I click switches to desktop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4/a75f2746-b61a-4ad8-b3f4-700bdf428baa
  10. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which folder so downloaded sims go in ya game sims 4