Windows 10: I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and

Discus and support I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and one drive saves these files automatically and I want none of it saved or synced. How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Praying_dove, Mar 12, 2019.

1. I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and

I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and one drive saves these files automatically and I want none of it saved or synced. How do I stop this? I do not even want it touched by making a folder to be in OneDrive folders.

:)

Praying_dove, Mar 12, 2019

2. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

Am thinking of investing in one of sims 3 or 4. Thought it might be a good game to get into and might be something my young son can enjoy too. I don’t see much point in just getting the base game as so many features are missing. So will get a few expansions too. But does anyone play the sims? With expansions also in mind is the sims 4 much better than 3? I guess in my experience sequels aren’t necessarily better so I thought maybe sims 3 could still be the better game?

Scottyboy99, Mar 12, 2019
  3. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

I've never played the Sims 4, but the Sims 3 is a lot of fun. I quite enjoyed the funny moments and building a house and such. Sims 3 is also open world whereas Sims 4 has loading screens for different areas. With both having their pluses and minuses, I don't think you can do wrong with either.

Masterchiefxx17, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Atomic77 Win User

I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and

The Sims 4

Does anyone here like or play the Sims 4? It is a pretty awesome game dispite the fact it still as quite a bit of catching up to do in order to be anywhere near what the Sims 3 and 2 and the Original game had.

Atomic77, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and

1. I have Sim 4 game so I have a sims folder in my documents and - Similar Threads - Sim game sims

2. The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time

in Windows 10 News
    The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) FREE for a limited time: Origin has just started a special promotion where you can claim The Sims 4 Base Game (Standard Edition) – free of charge! That’s right, starting today, May 21st 2019 you’re able to claim The Sims 4 Base Game from Origin.com and have it yours to keep forever. The game will...
  3. I have a pc with windows 10 / flight sim X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a pc with windows 10 / flight sim X: I had the standard eddition of flight sim X w serpack 1 & 2 on my windows 10 pc. i installed too many planes & missions soo- the textures on the outside of some planes were not working on a few planes. but others worked. so i deleted flight sim x instead of uninstalling...
  4. Sims 4 not running properly on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4 not running properly on Windows 10: To get straight to the point, ever since my software upgraded to Windows 10 the Sims 4 hasn't been working well. It opens and just lingers on the black screen but I discovered that if i go to the desktop then back to the Sims 4 tab it progresses, usually to the colorful logo...
  5. Sims 4 not runnung properly on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sims 4 not runnung properly on Windows 10: To get straight to the point, ever since my software upgraded to Windows 10 the Sims 4 hasn't been working well. It opens and just lingers on the black screen but I discovered that if i go to the desktop then back to the Sims 4 tab it progresses, usually to the colorful logo...
  6. the sims 4

in Windows 10 Customization
    the sims 4: I just updated and restarted my computer. I downloaded the sims 4 from origin, why when I'm on the sims 4 on one side of the screen I click switches to desktop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4/a75f2746-b61a-4ad8-b3f4-700bdf428baa
  7. When I go into Sims 4, my file explorer opens randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I go into Sims 4, my file explorer opens randomly.: Every time I go into full screen with Sims 4, file explorer opens for no reason displaying my Quick Access. Please help me with this issue, it's very annoying. Thx...
  8. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...
  9. I have somehow dropped my user folder into my Documents folder!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have somehow dropped my user folder into my Documents folder!!: Or the other way round to be honest I can't get my head around it.*Sick The upshot is that I don't have a c:\users\mike folder any more its now the c:\users\Documents folder ! but...... it's not! if I open a cmd prompt in the folder it says it's the c:\users\mike folder...
  10. I have o2micro oz776 card reader..Can i use sim card in it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have o2micro oz776 card reader..Can i use sim card in it?: My laptop came with Smart card reader O2 Micro OZ776/777 , and there was already sim card pro in it... Now can i use Sim card in it and what software 98346