Windows 10: I have small taskbar icons turned on, but my clock doesn't shrink down. Now my icons are at...

Discus and support I have small taskbar icons turned on, but my clock doesn't shrink down. Now my icons are at... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/poganypeti24 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/poganypeti24, Dec 5, 2020.

1. I have small taskbar icons turned on, but my clock doesn't shrink down. Now my icons are at...

/u/poganypeti24, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

I have small taskbar icons turned on, but my clock doesn't shrink down. Now my icons are at... e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

I have small taskbar icons turned on, but my clock doesn't shrink down. Now my icons are at...

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

I have small taskbar icons turned on, but my clock doesn't shrink down. Now my icons are at...

1. I have small taskbar icons turned on, but my clock doesn't shrink down. Now my icons are at... - Similar Threads - small taskbar icons

2. I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS: I need a medium-sized taskbar because date and time are stacked vertically at the R end of the taskbar. Why are they stacked? No clue. I'd prefer that they were side-by-side, but there we are. So, in order for both the date and time to be visible, TaskbarSi in the registry...
  3. I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want medium taskBAR, but small taskbar ICONS: I need a medium-sized taskbar because date and time are stacked vertically at the R end of the taskbar. Why are they stacked? No clue. I'd prefer that they were side-by-side, but there we are. So, in order for both the date and time to be visible, TaskbarSi must be set to 1...
  4. My taskbar icon have disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar icon have disappeared: After a recent update, when I rebooted my win 10 pro laptop the icons in my task bar have disappeared. Even if I get something to show i.e. battery, it disappear on reboot....
  5. My taskbar icon have disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar icon have disappeared: After a recent update, when I rebooted my win 10 pro laptop the icons in my task bar have disappeared. Even if I get something to show i.e. battery, it disappear on reboot....
  6. My taskbar icon have disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar icons too small

Taskbar icons too small: Hi !! I recently had to change my laptop size to 100% because the software I'm using for work can't support my screen scaling, I have the 1920 x 1080 resolution because it's the clearest, but the issue here is my taskbar apps are tiny. I want to know if there's a solution to...
  8. I have lost the power icon from my taskbar. It is grey in the "turn icons on or off"...

I have lost the power icon from my taskbar. It is grey in the "turn icons on or off"...: I have lost the power icon from the taskbar?. I have tried in "turn icons on or off" section, but the power ico9n is grey and won't let me turn it on??...
  9. My icons keep randomly shrinking

My icons keep randomly shrinking: Hey everyone, joined the forum looking for help with this very annoying issue I'm having. So I'm on of THOSE people who like to give all their games the same circular style icons found on Deviant Art. I noticed though after a week or so that on of my new icons had shrunk,...
  10. Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?

Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?: [ATTACH] I tried looking up about it, but the closest thing I found was when all the icons were small, but only Pandora is small on my computer. I tried restarting my computer, restarting Pandora, asking google, and removing alternate desktops. It still stays the same, so I...