Windows 10: I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...

Discus and support I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a problem, I googled to solve it but I did not find the answer and now that I have solved it by my own means I want to give the answer to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatoCalzones, Jul 20, 2019.

1. I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...

I had a problem, I googled to solve it but I did not find the answer and now that I have solved it by my own means I want to give the answer to the rest of the people who have the same problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...brings-a/166ed209-9a53-4911-a388-990d636fab1a

is the question.

The short answer is:

• Press Alt and if problem stills press Alt Gr

:)

PatoCalzones, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Notify problem solved

Well maybe one thing is more discouraging...
    You give someone the answer you know is 100% correct, but they are only looking for someone to solidify what they "believe" to be correct, not necessarily right though!

Cliff S, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Joergi Win User
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

Finale 2014 is a music composing program.

This seems like a good guide of what you can do:
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answer...xc000007b.html

Basically:
    • Reinstall .Net Framework
    • Reinstall Finale 2014
    • Check your harddisc

Going through these steps from top to bottom, each of them might already solve the problem. There is a good chance that this already solves the problem and you do not even have to go down the complete list from the link.

Joergi, Jul 20, 2019
  4. lx07 Win User

I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

Thema:

I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...

1. I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is... - Similar Threads - solved problem someone

2. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.: Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.I have the latest Windows 10 update and the drivers are up to date.I have a sufarce pro 9. 16gbram 257gb Intel i7this is my problemBefore I formatted my PC, it suffered a virus, I...
  3. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.: Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.I have the latest Windows 10 update and the drivers are up to date.I have a sufarce pro 9. 16gbram 257gb Intel i7this is my problemBefore I formatted my PC, it suffered a virus, I...
  4. Hi, I have a problem. And I would like someone to explain to me what it is about or what it is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a question that someone else had and I need their answer/solution

I have a question that someone else had and I need their answer/solution: Ian LuetkehansHere is the original question with author and date created u...c...newmanCreated on January 4, 2013"While playing axis&allies game I get the this error message "thread MAIN caught unhandled exception - Access Violation C0000005 trapped at 1B:B3FF94"...
  6. I have a question that someone else had and I need their answer/solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question that someone else had and I need their answer/solution: Ian LuetkehansHere is the original question with author and date created u...c...newmanCreated on January 4, 2013"While playing axis&allies game I get the this error message "thread MAIN caught unhandled exception - Access Violation C0000005 trapped at 1B:B3FF94"...
  7. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...
  8. I have an answer for a locked thread

I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...
  9. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I would like to have a definitive Answer, please.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to have a definitive Answer, please.: Scenario: Computer A is upgraded from a genuine Win 7 or 8 to Windows 10. Activated and digital entitled. A bootable media is created. I change Computer A's motherboard to a new one but not the same make and model. I then use the same bootable media to reinstall Windows...