Windows 10: I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...

Discus and support I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a problem, I googled to solve it but I did not find the answer and now that I have solved it by my own means I want to give the answer to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatoCalzones, Jul 20, 2019.

1. I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...

I had a problem, I googled to solve it but I did not find the answer and now that I have solved it by my own means I want to give the answer to the rest of the people who have the same problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...brings-a/166ed209-9a53-4911-a388-990d636fab1a

is the question.

The short answer is:

• Press Alt and if problem stills press Alt Gr

:)

PatoCalzones, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Notify problem solved

Well maybe one thing is more discouraging...
    You give someone the answer you know is 100% correct, but they are only looking for someone to solidify what they "believe" to be correct, not necessarily right though!

Cliff S, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Joergi Win User
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).

Finale 2014 is a music composing program.

This seems like a good guide of what you can do:
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answer...xc000007b.html

Basically:
    • Reinstall .Net Framework
    • Reinstall Finale 2014
    • Check your harddisc

Going through these steps from top to bottom, each of them might already solve the problem. There is a good chance that this already solves the problem and you do not even have to go down the complete list from the link.

Joergi, Jul 20, 2019
  4. lx07 Win User

I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

Thema:

I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is...

1. I have solved a problem that someone had and I would like to answer even if the thread is... - Similar Threads - solved problem someone

2. I hope to answer the problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope to answer the problem: Unable to change folder icons except desktop icons Windows ten 64bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hope-to-answer-the-problem/6eb459fb-37c7-404f-808e-b763000ce0d6
  3. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...
  4. Why can I no longer post answers on threads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can I no longer post answers on threads: Why can I no longer post answers on threads. Keeps saying Oopss something went wrong. Do you need a degree to post on here....
  5. Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete: Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093
  6. I have an empty Folder I am denied access to an would like to delete

in Windows 10 Support
    I have an empty Folder I am denied access to an would like to delete: I am new to Windows 10. Use Win 7 at work and been a Mac User at home for the last 5 years.... Need a Windows machine. But I have an issue trying to delete a folder on my One Drive. It is actually a folder within a folder. No files. I am definitely logged on to the PC as a...
  7. Have I solved the problem?

in Browsers and Email
    Have I solved the problem?: Hi I am brand new to this forum and not sure how to share what I have discovered today. I have spent hours/weeks trying to solve the problem of my photos not attaching to email when I select send to mail recipient. I have been going round and round in circles and today I...
  8. I would like to have a definitive Answer, please.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to have a definitive Answer, please.: Scenario: Computer A is upgraded from a genuine Win 7 or 8 to Windows 10. Activated and digital entitled. A bootable media is created. I change Computer A's motherboard to a new one but not the same make and model. I then use the same bootable media to reinstall Windows...
  9. I would like to have my laptop wake on USB

in Windows 10 Support
    I would like to have my laptop wake on USB: The computer I have now will stay on when the top is closed, which is what I want. But when it goes to sleep I cannot wake it without lifting the top and pressing power. I use monitors and usb keyboard and I want to be able to activate the computer using it. I have gone...
  10. Like Win10, but I have two problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Like Win10, but I have two problems: Thanks in advance for any help. Words with friends won't.........just joking. 1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to start looking for solutions? 2) there is no right click option in Edge that will let you click "back" to go to a previous...